Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• JustPlain_D
    JustPlain_D Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love some new MFP friends as I have been using this app for awhile now and have plateaued. And still have tons of weight to lose.
  • David2788
    David2788 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends. Had a massive clear out of people no longer on here and my news feed is looking bare!
  • cclark845
    cclark845 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    gym-beginner teen female in need of some gym loving friends, all of my real life ones can't be arsed which isn't surprisingly very motivational
  • Asbyrd
    Asbyrd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me
  • pmyn29
    pmyn29 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Add me if you need a motivation buddy!
  • jimbodwarf
    jimbodwarf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello there all I have been using MFP for about 2 months and it has got me to target but I want to stay there so feel free to add me as I am happy to motivate and support and would welcome the same back. I have filled out my profile so feel free to have a read through before just clicking add to see if I am the right person for you. Good luck on your journey
  • Debs_Az
    Debs_Az Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends!!

Warmly
    Debs
  • 12weekschallengeSept12
    Options
    Need accountability. Are you in with me?
    Height - 5'4''
    Weight- 79 kg
    Goal - Get fit at 40, Lose flab, be fabulous lose 20 - 25kgs as early as possible ( gosh how long I have been at it, but not anymore.)
    Female , Vegetarian 41 years, will touch 42 in August, damn I am no longer happy that my birthday is coming sooner.
    At the moment I am doing Adryan Bryant HIIT training Videos and am already seeing small changes.

Thanks for any support, I would much appreciate it.
  • Solution20
    Solution20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Female 30 smoker 20lbs over the high of my bmi no children.
  • Peeps_87
    Peeps_87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Look for more friends to keep me on track
  • serasv
    serasv Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I could really use some more friends on here! I have been active on mfp on and off over the past year, and a lot of the people who used to cheer me on have gone inactive themselves. Anyone who wants someone who's here as a friend, please please add me.
  • KyleCl423
    KyleCl423 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • BostonJess6
    BostonJess6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Officially a year into my 30s, now is the time to finally get into the shape I've always desired. I've dieted and that has been fine but I've always been "skinny fat". I'm 30% body fat and the heaviest I've ever been and that has to change! I started a fitness challenge in the gym in my office and have been dieting but using this app will keep me accountable and assist in tracking my macros. Looking forward to meeting some motivating buddies so if you're motivated like I am, please add me!
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I need some more fun friends on here! I am 39/m from Wisconsin (USA) and I have lost 51 lbs so far on MFP! I love making new friends, being supportive, and fun! Hit me up!
  • brandon31williams
    brandon31williams Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me friends are awesome!
  • billybellfitness
    billybellfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    RollosJ wrote: »
    Count me in, who doesn't want more friends. Feel free to add. :)

Feel free to add me.
  • billybellfitness
    billybellfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mallylally
    mallylally Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!! Just joined. Add me as a friend so I can see your progress!
  • amandajeanAKAaj
    amandajeanAKAaj Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome! My name is Amanda. I am 31 with 2 beautiful girls 7 and 6 months old. I was doing a great job before getting pregnant but lost all my progress with my pregnancy. I've been trying to get back on track but having a lot of life changes that's knocking me off my horse. Now things are finally settle and back on track so I'm trying to mount up once again. My husband wants to try Atkins to jump start things. If there are any friends out there who have done it I'm open to suggestions!
  • PeteTheGamer
    PeteTheGamer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rebooted my account - in here for the long haul - uk based - target of 50lbs to lose - feel free to add