Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• newstart1988
    newstart1988 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've got 100 pounds to lose. I started my weight loss journey on May 29th of this year. I've lost 12 pounds so far.
  • kmcc144
    kmcc144 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends! I've hit my goal weight but I'm trying to tone up and add muscle now. I don't have a TON of free time as I'm a single mom and full time student, but I could really use some friends to help motivate me and keep me going!
  • DontHoldBackTheAwesome
    Options
    I could use some friends to help me get back on that wagon I fell off! Anyone feel free to add me! Let's get fit together!
  • Pranav_sood
    Pranav_sood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i would love some friends to motivate me in this 100 pound journey.
  • danotyre
    danotyre Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Could always use more motivation
  • good151
    good151 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends! I can use the support and motivation...and we all know you can never have enough friends! Hope you all have a fantastic day!
  • Ditzy50
    Ditzy50 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Happy to have more friends
    Am in Oz (Australia)
    Started again in the gym after many decades..never too old to start over...never too late! And smile life is too short!

• truffle_shuffle70
    truffle_shuffle70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 47m in Wisconsin and working on my health. I've lost 25lbs and want to lose at least another 25lbs. I've plateaued for the last 6 months and need to make some changes. MFP friends could be the key.
  • bloodbeerandgainz
    bloodbeerandgainz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me I have like 2 friends be nice to meet more people ! I'm dan 23 bodybuilder and just here to gain then in a few months lose weight and then do it again used to be so overweight so add me hope to get some more gal and guy friends!!
  • Befitorbesorry
    Befitorbesorry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Ana. I'm committed to losing 20 pounds! Looking for others to help me along the journey! Feel free to add! Thank you and best wishes to all of you! We can do this!
  • pmyn29
    pmyn29 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Add me if you're active and consistent!
  • elizabethsester
    elizabethsester Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends on here to keep me motivated! I'm a college student looking to lose about 40lbs by the end of this year. I love running and lifting weights!
  • bhokanson2015
    bhokanson2015 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Looking to add more friends who are active :)
  • cherylmckenzie2
    cherylmckenzie2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like some more friends on here! It might keep me a bit more motivated to keep logging and stop skipping days. I have around 40lbs to lose!
  • DonnaIsLiving
    DonnaIsLiving Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here too. I would love to have some motivational friends. Are there any groups out there for the 50-60 year olds? How do you add someone? And feel free to add me I would enjoy helping someone else as well.
  • freemc
    freemc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is this group still active? I would love to have some new friends to share with.
  • SamGetsFit87
    SamGetsFit87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new here too and would love some new weight loss buddies. I'm Samantha!
    I'm 29 years old, 5'10, and 238 lbs with a job that keeps me busy. I live in D.C., so I go out to eat pretty frequently and I drink on weekends, which makes it tough to stay on track. I'd love to find people who have ideas for fun, non-drinking related activities or people that have figured out how to eat healthy at restaurants without blowing it. I like spinning classes and other group fitness classes and would love to start going more consistently. Looking forward to meeting you!!
  • FaithThomas91
    FaithThomas91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new friends.

I love the myfitnesspal community and to see us all coming together to support one another! Add me! ☺
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    For some reason its not allowing to add friends:(