Ask the Kiwi's

Options

Replies

• x_desertcolt_x
    x_desertcolt_x Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    If I asked you to dink me on the handlebars of your pushie.....would that be propositioning you or asking for a ride to somewhere. Maybe ride to funkytown, I don't know.

I'd give you a dub...

Is this a bad thing?

means you sit on the front of my bike....which i assumed was what you were talking about
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    if there was a civil war between the north island and the south one, who would win? ... and why?
  • x_desertcolt_x
    Options
    north...they are a bit slower down there...lol
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    oh, it looks like maybe my question stirred up a lil' kiwi trouble.

good.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    oh, it looks like maybe my question stirred up a lil' kiwi trouble.

good.

Sweetest stirrer I know :*
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I lived in Ireland for a few months and people would talk about how beautiful it was. I was seriously very disappointed I have to say. Scenery in NZ is beautiful and amazing and sadly Ireland just didn't compare.
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    NZ is godzone
  • bigaussieguy71
    bigaussieguy71 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Vinehausen wrote: »
    You have perky nana's... Apparently pretty good?

pineapple lumps are way better

Can't say I'm a huge fan of those. What about Moro bars.... Are they the nz version of Mars? I eat them over Mars!

I guess...what you really want is Whittaker chocolate....it's the best there is.

Normal Whittaker doesn't phase me, but I spied Whittaker "artisan" blocks at the supermarket today, and seriously considering trying the caramelised white chocolate

GO THERE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

ynzm9wnkmdl9.jpg

Oh Hello!
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Do you think the All Blacks will win on Saturday?
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Ok now that you won the America's cup can we go back to sailboats instead of stationary bikes????
  • x_desertcolt_x
    Options

hell yes! 20+ points. they we down to 14 for 3/4 of the game and the lions only managed 3point win. if that was the other way around, would have been a 50 point blow out.
  • x_desertcolt_x
    Options
    amtyrell wrote: »
    Ok now that you won the America's cup can we go back to sailboats instead of stationary bikes????

hay, oracle set the rule for that
  • kimothy38
    Options
    Are all Kiwis Good Looking? ;)
    My trainer looks similar to x_desertcolt_x - hence why I never ever miss a session with him. He's a dang good trainer too but eye candy is always appreciated.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    What's the job market there like? I'm currently unemployed.
  • kimothy38
    Options
    Depends on your skills really. We do have a shortage of IT professionals. Immigration NZ produce long and short term skill shortage lists but they ask for qualifications for everything, frankly attitude is sometimes better than aptitude.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @kimothy38 wrote: »
    Depends on your skills really. We do have a shortage of IT professionals. Immigration NZ produce long and short term skill shortage lists but they ask for qualifications for everything, frankly attitude is sometimes better than aptitude.

I like sports
  • Motorsheen
    Options

hell yes! 20+ points. they we down to 14 for 3/4 of the game and the lions only managed 3point win. if that was the other way around, would have been a 50 point blow out.

yes, we cheat.