• msmith5251s
    Options
    I am in!
    My first MFP challenge. How exciting.
    :D
  • Maclaren
    Maclaren Posts: 9
    Options
    I am up for this. Never done a challenge before! But I need one!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i would love to join this. need some motovation to kick the last few pounds instead of keep putting them on :grumble: request sent thanks ladies:flowerforyou:

You have come to the right place for the motivation!!! That's what we are here for. :drinker: Cheers to BLUE PURPLE AND RED teams!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What about screen names that start with a number? Did I miss that somewhere? I've had a few people wanting to join but they're not I-P and I don't know who to refer them to!

I forgot about those -- send them my way -- The Purple Team tends to be a bit smaller than the other two :sad:

Thanks Chica!!
  • amallen0204
    Options
    I'm totally in! This is my first challenge on MFP. Looking forward to it! Tiffypooh, I'm with you!
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Love to join in the fun too!! Ready to burn that weight off!!!
  • sharishar
    sharishar Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im in, CW : 294.8

First weigh in day is my birthday woop woop

Team purple good luck
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Purple Team!!!! We are growing and growing and growing!!! It's amazing and sooooo exciting to be kicking off the August Challenge with such a BANG!!!

Someone earlier asked about "meeting" your teammates. The Team Captains are going to continue collecting starting weights and entering them on the chart. Our goal -- is to get the Starting Weight List posted by Sunday.

We may have some NAs on there -- sometimes people get so excited about joining the challenge that we get an "I'm in" message but no numbers.

We'll keep you on the list until you have 2 NAs side by side. Then we'll take you off the chart to keep it clean. You can pop back in any time -- we all know how life takes over sometimes :)

I think I covered most of the bases.

Oh -- for my EVER SO FABULOUS PURPLE TEAM!!!!!

I will be responding to friend requests and messages later this evening and tomorrow (vacation day woot woot!!!) If it's Saturday or Sunday and you still haven't heard from me -- send me a PM to make sure I got your info. We're going to have a great month!!!!
  • laurabarrett79
    laurabarrett79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 10 pounds is all I have left for my first goal:) GO RED!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    I'm totally in! This is my first challenge on MFP. Looking forward to it! Tiffypooh, I'm with you!

WOOO HOOO!!!:smooched:
  • GreenwayL
    GreenwayL Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in! I just sent tiffypooh2u a friend request. Also my first MFP challenge!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo in...Go Team Blue!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just sent tiffypooh2u a friend request. Also my first MFP challenge!
    My first challenge also...So excited!!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just sent in the friend request to accept the challenge. This is my first MFP challenge....let the good times begin!
  • Kreutzy
    Kreutzy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in - sending captain email now.
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! My first challenge, so excited!! I only have 15lbs to go so if I can get the motivation to lose 1o in August that would be great!!
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Oohh I'm in. Will weigh myself in the morning and send my email then#

So need a kick in the butt and get going with this weight loss!!
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Count me in. This is the extra motivation I need.
    I haven't done any challenges and this seems like a fun one to be in since there are teams :)
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    BLUE TEAM---- Tomorrow is that day!!! I need your starting weights by tomorrow so that I can get the starting weight chart up. I will be going away tomorrow night. I will be able to get a chart up here by 3pm with whatever I have. Don't panic if you are not on the chart, just message me and I will fix that for you when I get back on the 7th.. (LATE). Just be sure to get me your starting weights ASAP and on the 5th Message me your weight. Thanks!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Totally new to all this but well on board. Sent my request to blue team. Love carolxx