m5hfelhhd188.jpg

Is that water

umm - no, vodka and tonic is clear.... SMH

Guinness share I need a headstrong
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    ljh0ag0a2jyg.jpg
    There's actually wine in that mug, I'm just not fancy enough to own wine glasses.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    "Justice League Dark" with my boy
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    r72uz9m1txtx.jpg
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Going down the drain of hell
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Kids are asleep :)

Tacos in my belly

Time to relax <3
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Sweating
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Cursing my slow connection
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Laying in bed wanting to go back to sleep but I can't sleep :( and thinking about how I should work out but I'm so damn unmotivated to.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Fighting with my sewing machine. Again. This thing will be the death of me. I guess it's a good exercise in patience and persistence and knowing when to step away before I lose it.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Fighting with my sewing machine. Again. This thing will be the death of me. I guess it's a good exercise in patience and persistence and knowing when to step away before I lose it.

Is it a cheap machine or a good one. Wheat kind do you have? It might just need to be serviced. Getting it cleaned & lubricated might help. I have a light duty cheap one that I fight with every time I use it, but it has lasted for about 15 years. I used it a bunch back in college for historical reenactment clothing & I made a couple of dresses for my daughter when she was about 5 but haven't used it in several years. A friend of mine gave me a heavy duty old singer that I haven't had a chance to use yet either. Hopefully it runs smoothly.
    Yeah, before anyone else snickers or makes goofy comments, yes I am a guy that knows how to sew AND I enjoy it when I get the urge to make something. In my defense, I don't know how to knit or crochet though. LOL
  • Mimo_777
    Mimo_777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Contemplating whether or not to reach out for that bag of Cheetos :neutral:
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Trying to get back to sleep
  • angelxsss
    Options

Is it a cheap machine or a good one. Wheat kind do you have? It might just need to be serviced. Getting it cleaned & lubricated might help. I have a light duty cheap one that I fight with every time I use it, but it has lasted for about 15 years. I used it a bunch back in college for historical reenactment clothing & I made a couple of dresses for my daughter when she was about 5 but haven't used it in several years. A friend of mine gave me a heavy duty old singer that I haven't had a chance to use yet either. Hopefully it runs smoothly.
    Yeah, before anyone else snickers or makes goofy comments, yes I am a guy that knows how to sew AND I enjoy it when I get the urge to make something. In my defense, I don't know how to knit or crochet though. LOL

It's a pretty cheap one. I asked on Reddit and I have a couple suggestions for me to try before I give up. And I bet when I take it to mom tomorrow she'll fix it in 10 seconds -_-
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Watching last season of GOT (again) to be up to date when next season airs 7/16.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Watching last season of GOT (again) to be up to date when next season airs 7/16.

I was doing that with OC
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Wining it up because why not
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Wining it up because why not

Goodness share I'll make ya some food. My stove is insane