30 Day SHRED!!!!!! "AGAIN!!!"

Replies

• bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    I just found this post and just started with Day 1 level 1! Too late to join?!
  • smehrjou
    smehrjou Posts: 28 Member
    bergebl03 wrote: »
    I just found this post and just started with Day 1 level 1! Too late to join?!

It's never too late! Welcome to the group :smile:
  • ladyj22
    ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
    Can I join? I'm starting tomorrow.
  • smehrjou
    ladyj22 wrote: »
    Can I join? I'm starting tomorrow.

Of course, let us know how you find it. I found Day 1 tough but okay, day 2-4 killed me, cause my muscles were so sore! Now I'm on day 8 and I'm finding it a bit easier, still tough but not as bad.
  • ladyj22
    Day 1 level 1 completed. It was tough but had a great sweat!:)
  • Janemariecollins
    Janemariecollins Posts: 1 Member
    I know that this is one of the most repeated discussion, BUTTTTTT lets do it one more time.... :smile: :wink:
    Gals out there, i highly need motivation and more than that i need an exercise buddy.
    I want to start 30day shred sooon... I am going to follow 1200calorie intake and will try to eat as clean as possible(i am very bad when it comes to eating :disappointed: ). I am gonna log everything in my dairy which is open.
    Key: 1) Proper diet
    2) 30day shred
    3) 3mins cardio atleast 4times a week and atleast 30mins walking for 2day(1rest day).

my stats: i havnt checked my weight recently but i can say 155pounds. height 5'3''. goal weight: 120pounds
    Please drop a message or respond here so that we can support each other and lose weight and grow strong.

Hey I wanna do it!
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    I know that this is one of the most repeated discussion, BUTTTTTT lets do it one more time.... :smile: :wink:
    Gals out there, i highly need motivation and more than that i need an exercise buddy.
    I want to start 30day shred sooon... I am going to follow 1200calorie intake and will try to eat as clean as possible(i am very bad when it comes to eating :disappointed: ). I am gonna log everything in my dairy which is open.
    Key: 1) Proper diet
    2) 30day shred
    3) 3mins cardio atleast 4times a week and atleast 30mins walking for 2day(1rest day).

my stats: i havnt checked my weight recently but i can say 155pounds. height 5'3''. goal weight: 120pounds
    Please drop a message or respond here so that we can support each other and lose weight and grow strong.

Won't get far on 3 mins cardio :lol:
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Just started level 2 today. I'm going to do it 15 times which will take me 5 weeks. Then I will do level 3. Doing it this way seems to keep me on track rather than doing it everyday and I get sore and can't hardly move. The elliptical in between really helps stretch the muscles out.
  • smehrjou
    Just started level 2 today. I'm going to do it 15 times which will take me 5 weeks. Then I will do level 3. Doing it this way seems to keep me on track rather than doing it everyday and I get sore and can't hardly move. The elliptical in between really helps stretch the muscles out.

Did you do level 1 for 15 days as well? I'll be doing my day 10 of level 1 tomorrow! Pretty excited to be done with this level
  • mmmmaidservice
    smehrjou wrote: »

Did you do level 1 for 15 days as well? I'll be doing my day 10 of level 1 tomorrow! Pretty excited to be done with this level

No only 10 days for level 1. It never got "easy" but I was able to get through it without stopping and I know level 2 is heavy on the core which is where I need to improve the most so I felt it was time to move on. 15 times for level 2 is reasonable. Not sure I'll ever be good at the chair squat v-raises.
  • smehrjou

No only 10 days for level 1. It never got "easy" but I was able to get through it without stopping and I know level 2 is heavy on the core which is where I need to improve the most so I felt it was time to move on. 15 times for level 2 is reasonable. Not sure I'll ever be good at the chair squat v-raises.

Good luck! I'll keep you posted, I'll finish my level 1 today and will let you know how level 2 goes. I did level 2 once and I found it to be okay, but will see how it feels once I'm doing it back to back

• ladyj22
    Taking the day off today because I'm running my very first 5K!
  • smehrjou
    Finished L2D4 excited to be reaching the halfway point tomorrow. I haven't been as diligent with my diet and I'm feeling disappointed by what I'm seeing on the scale. I definitely do notice the change in my measurements but still pretty upset that the transformation is not more visible. I'm still doing yoga everyday after Shred. I'm finding level 2 is really tough on my bad shoulder, it feels like my shoulder is just not able to keep up with the constant pressure of the different exercises. Anyone has any advice on how to modify some of the plank jacks and plank jumps so I'm not putting so much pressure on my shoulder?
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    ladyj22 wrote: »
    Taking the day off today because I'm running my very first 5K!

Okay we will let it slide this time :wink: how did the race go?!?!?
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Finished L2D4 excited to be reaching the halfway point tomorrow. I haven't been as diligent with my diet and I'm feeling disappointed by what I'm seeing on the scale. I definitely do notice the change in my measurements but still pretty upset that the transformation is not more visible. I'm still doing yoga everyday after Shred. I'm finding level 2 is really tough on my bad shoulder, it feels like my shoulder is just not able to keep up with the constant pressure of the different exercises. Anyone has any advice on how to modify some of the plank jacks and plank jumps so I'm not putting so much pressure on my shoulder?

My shoulders start to hurt really bad sometimes too, honestly I just do one of the other exercises that don't use them when it gets too bad. It's better to switch exercises than to injure ourselves!
  • rbelt3
    rbelt3 Posts: 3 Member
    I would love to join in as well!
  • mmmmaidservice
    I did level 2 day 3 today and will do Day 4 on Wednesday, day 5 on Friday. I would take a break in between to let your shoulder rest. I find this to be REALLY hard on shoulders. Still suck at the V-Raises. Hoping it improves! My legs hurt today for some reason too. Went for a jog yesterday which I don't often do so maybe that's why. It was more of a wog than a jog but whatever. I hauled *kitten* and I'm feeling that and those damn shoulders today!
  • mmmmaidservice
    rbelt3 wrote: »
    I would love to join in as well!

Join us! We're all at different places and we all do things a little differently but we're all dedicated to the shred!
  • mmmmaidservice

You could try the plank jacks and jumps on your arms. You'll still have to use your core and resistance but less pressure on the shoulders.
  • mmmmaidservice
    Like this is what I mean.