• Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    How essential are the underpants?...
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Is there a lurker clique yet? If not I need to start one because I spend at least 50% of my time here just lurking.

Only prerequisite to join is the ability or desire to be a bit creepy and to be patient enough to just wait and watch until you find an opportune moment.

Sometimes I just lurk and insightful posts, I'm working on my creeper skills...today I wanted to tell someone I'd settle for dry humping. I didn't..but I wanted to. Is that enough?

How's tomorrow? Jeans or soft pants?

Soft please. Jeans burn is worse than carpet.

Friction is the key to dry humping. You can wear sweats and I'll wear jeans ;)

7yz5gf1vmd3e.gif
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Is there a lurker clique yet? If not I need to start one because I spend at least 50% of my time here just lurking.

Only prerequisite to join is the ability or desire to be a bit creepy and to be patient enough to just wait and watch until you find an opportune moment.

Sometimes I just lurk and insightful posts, I'm working on my creeper skills...today I wanted to tell someone I'd settle for dry humping. I didn't..but I wanted to. Is that enough?

You're a perfect candidate!
    I'm quite impressed with your budding creeper skills and self restraint. You need to wait until just the right moment to reveal your intentions or desires...it changes the whole game!

I need lessons. When is the right moment to tell someone that? Before or after jumping out of the bush?

A couple of different tactics come to mind:

1) Element of surprise (this could be an end game tho). Say it while jumping out of the bushes, for sure. I'd jump out in front of them, forcing a confrontation...if you jump out from behind they may not realize you are talking to them and walk on by. Same thing if you say it while still hidden in the bush. Fingers crossed they reciprocate your desire!

2) My favourite play is the art of suggestion. Assuming you are a good creeper, you already have access to the persons house. Whisper into their ear as they sleep I want to dry hump SEAHORSES4EVER repeatedly and eventually they will think it is their idea...then you casually introduce yourself to them one day. Your status as a creeper is still a secret, in case you have any other plans for them in the future.
    phzssddqw24m.gif

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    This thread took a weird turn
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    This thread took a weird turn

Weird...that never happens here
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I'm considering starting the tomfoolery and shenanigans clique.

Sounds like you are just going to post a bunch of goofy *kitten* on peoples walls.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Options

Sounds like you are just going to post a bunch of goofy *kitten* on peoples walls.

I don't post on peoples walls. I send them handwritten notes that I fold into paper airplanes and throw out the window. Haven't you been getting yours?

Yeah, I sent them back with the pigeon.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I would like to join the tomfoolery and shenanigans group
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    dx1ye9jxhstg.gif
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Options
    they didn't give me notes..just pooped on my car. WAIT JUST A DANG MINUTE......

I'm so proud of them
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    gcqv5a0yrcbw.gif
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    :hushed:
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

I am all up for the shenanigans, but could do without the tomfoolery