P90X 90 Day pics!

Options
123457»

Replies

• raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    which DVD's did you use a day? everyday? you've inspired me to follow your footsteps! you look absolutely great

I just followed the schedule for the P90X Classic. Some women choose to do the lean schedule which is fine too! I just wanted to do classic bc I'm not scared of some muscle! ;) And I REALLY wanted to be able to do a pull up! Hahaha! And thank you for the compliment!
  • bcbman
    bcbman Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job you look awesome.
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    wha is p90x ??? sorry new to this site, and al of this...
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    AND u look amazing!!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Totally jealous!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

P90x is a Beachbody home DVD workout!
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?t=p90x2c1
  • Freeapollo
    Freeapollo Posts: 25
    Options
    Wow I really think I need to get on this P90X thing your pictures have inspired me to add that to my schedule. Did you do anything else by chance?
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    There is a huge difference and you looked great to begin with. Super inspiring!
  • raelynnjordan
    Options

If you go to my website (www.wildaboutfitness.net), over on the right side of the page you will see P90X, you can click on "Learn more" and it will tell you all about it! Basically its a 90 day program that kicks your butt in to shape! LOL! Its tough but totally worth it!
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    Wow I really think I need to get on this P90X thing your pictures have inspired me to add that to my schedule. Did you do anything else by chance?

Thank you very much!! The difference in the pictures from summer 2010 to my P90X before pictures taken in April 2011 was from Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It helped me a little bit but it only took me so far. As you can see..... LOL
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am about to start p90x today and seeing this just made me THAT MUCH MORE EXCITED about it!! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!