• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Shanell
    SW 212.5 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 211/ PROGRESS - 1.5lbs
    Cathy
    SW 209 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 204.8/ PROGRESS - 5.2
    AmyLou
    SW 153.4/GW 147lbs/CW149.6/Progress - 3.8 lbs.
    Tessa
    SW 238 lbs/ GW 226/ CW 233/ PROGRESS -5 lbs
    KRISTIN
    Em
    SW 151.2 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 149.0 lbs / Progress -2.2 lbs
    Katy
    SW 172.8/ GW 164.8/ CW 169.2/ PROGRESS -3.6 lbs
    Lauryn
    SW 159 / GW 155 / CW 161 / PROGRESS +2lbs

Katie
    SW 179 lbs/GW 169 lbs/CW 173 lbs/Progress -6 lbs
    Katy
    SW 172.8/ GW 164.8/ CW 168.4/ PROGRESS -4.4 lbs
    RHIANNON ----SW 172.6 lbs / GW 165lbs / CW 168lbs / PROGRESS -4.6lbs
    Deb
    SW202.4/GW 194.4 lbs/CW 202.8/Progress +0.4 lbs.
    Tammara
    SW 220lbs/GW 213lbs/CW 219.5 /Progress - .5 lbs
    Amy
    SW 198lbs/GW 188lbs/CW 200 /Progress+/- +2.0lbs
    Robin
    SW 193 lbs / GW 185 lbs / CW 189.5 lbs / PROGRESS -3.5
    Connie
    SW 264 lbs / GW 258/ CW 261/ PROGRESS -3 lbs
    Heidi
    SW165lbs / GW 155 lbs / CW 165 / Progress +/- 0lbs
    Becky
    SW146.2lbs/GW 140lbs/CW 146.4/Progress+/- .2lbs ...we all rock
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great job Mom!!! I guess now you know how much a gall bladder and 132 stones weigh.

Kristen a big GONGRATS!!!!:drinker: I thought so. I know it was probably really hard not to say anything, I've done that after my first miscarriage. You'll be a wonderful mother and great roll model. Hope it's a girl!! I have 2 and they are loads of fun. And also, enjoy the pregnancy and take lots of prego pics, I wish I would have.

AmyLou and Katy, It sounds like a lot of stress with them men. It gets even worse when you marry them.:laugh:

Good job to all the losses.

Gainers, it's OK, we'll just try better next week, I know I will because I'm a gainer this week. LOL.

Well here's my food stuff:

B- D-lights turkey sausage bowl
    S- Banana creme pie yogurt
    L- Stouffers baked chickena and mashed potatoes and grapes
    S- Banana
    D- 1 cp of hamburger helper and buttered bread
    S- ??? have 599 cals left for the night

Exercise- Did 30 minutes of Walk and Tone this morning

Love today is I love that I got up early and exercised and got it out of the way today.
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Shanell
    SW 212.5 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 211/ PROGRESS - 1.5lbs
    Cathy
    SW 209 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 204.8/ PROGRESS - 5.2
    AmyLou
    SW 153.4/GW 147lbs/CW149.6/Progress - 3.8 lbs.
    Tessa
    SW 238 lbs/ GW 226/ CW 233/ PROGRESS -5 lbs
    KRISTIN
    Em
    SW 151.2 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 149.0 lbs / Progress -2.2 lbs
    Katy
    SW 172.8/ GW 164.8/ CW 169.2/ PROGRESS -3.6 lbs
    Lauryn
    SW 159 / GW 155 / CW 161 / PROGRESS +2lbs
    Katie
    SW 179 lbs/GW 169 lbs/CW 172 lbs/Progress -7 lbs

Katy
    SW 172.8/ GW 164.8/ CW 168.4/ PROGRESS -4.4 lbs
    RHIANNON ----SW 172.6 lbs / GW 165lbs / CW 168lbs / PROGRESS -4.6lbs
    Deb
    SW202.4/GW 194.4 lbs/CW 202.8/Progress +0.4 lbs.
    Tammara
    SW 220lbs/GW 213lbs/CW 219.5 /Progress - .5 lbs
    Amy
    SW 198lbs/GW 188lbs/CW 200 /Progress+/- +2.0lbs
    Robin
    SW 193 lbs / GW 185 lbs / CW 189.5 lbs / PROGRESS -3.5
    Connie
    SW 264 lbs / GW 258/ CW 261/ PROGRESS -3 lbs
    Heidi
    SW165lbs / GW 155 lbs / CW 165 / Progress +/- 0lbs
    Becky
    SW146.2lbs/GW 140lbs/CW 146.4/Progress+/- .2lbs ...we all roc
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    Kristin! YAY!!!! I am SOOOOOOO happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS! :bigsmile:

Ladies, I am so proud to have the loss this week, even though it is only one pound. I did, what I feel, was pretty bad this weekend.

Cathy- I cannot believe you have lost that much from the surgery. Just wait until you are finished healing, there will be another 2-4 pounds off probably. YAY You!

AmyLou and Katy- I am sorry for your dating woes, is it wrong of me to say I am so glad I am married and don't have to do the dating game anymore? Ok, I said it, lol! Katy-don't beat yourself up, just hop back on the wagon!

Shanell- I am so glad to hear you sound pumped up. I have been worried about you, but you are sounding ready to go, go, go now!

Pedal-where are you? It is strange for you not to have posted yet and I miss it :wink:

Strawberry- I agree with Cathy, don't cut those carbs out completely because, as you will DEFINITELY lose weight doing this, you are VERY likely to gain it back plus some seemingly the minute you add the carbs back in. Just be smart with your carb choice which I know is way easier said than done.

My meals for today:

B-I was running late and didn't have breakfast. I am trying to break this habit.
    L- fabulous blackened chicken salad with loads of veggies.
    S-hot fudge sundae from McDs.
    D-I have a salad waiting for me when I am ready to eat.

My :heart: for today: even though I had a bad weekend, I am determined to GET BACK ON TRACK! Also, my HRM arrived so I am looking forward to really trying that out!

My goal is to see at least one more pound by Friday. Hold me accountable ladies!

Here is the new Haiku:

"Mrs. Butterworth
    beckons with syrupy smiles.
    The evil temptress!"
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    bumpy so dr tamms sister can find us better.

welcome dr tamms sister. :flowerforyou: we are very glad to have ya :drinker:

i sent you a mssg to let you know what title to look for.

chipper
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    Morning ladies. Scale says I am up two pounds this morning, but I am not surprised as I feel REALLY bloated and YUCKY this morning. So, I will likely not get in breakfast this morning becauseI already feel like I am going to puke. I am missing some of you, hoping everything is ok. My plan is to get to the gym between work and picking up the kids, so long as work schedule and my tummy let me. Have a great day!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning gals!

kge (Katie, right?) No worries about being up a little...probably just retaining some water...it will come back off!:flowerforyou:

Shanell...thanks! We actually are kinda hoping for a boy, but I want one of each so will be so happy with either! And I will post pictures...already getting a tiny belly on me...really not so cute.:laugh:

Cathy...WOW! You are doing GREAT! 81 pounds!:noway: :drinker: WTG GIRL!!!!

Rhainnon!!!:sad: :sad: Where are you, my friend!!!!????!!!!:sad: :sad:

Well...today is going well so far. I think my morning (actually ALL-DAY sickness) is slowing down. Now it's just night-time that seems hard...I am SO tired and kinda crampy, bloated, gassy.:grumble: BLAH! Not so fun! But other than that, things are okay.

Well...I gotta get to some work, but I will check back a little later!!! Have a FABULOUS morning gals!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey Rhiannon...I just realized I spelled your name wrong in my last post. Sorry about that! I hope you're having a great day!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DebLaf
    DebLaf Posts: 248
    Options
    Good Morning All,

I just got in a good workout at the community center this morning and am feeling pretty good. I have studying to do now for a test tomorrow, so I will check in later but may not check in at all tomorrow.

Kristen, Good to see you posting again, things aren't the same when your not around.:happy:

Pedal, Missing you. Hope everything is well and your back soon:flowerforyou:

Katie, Hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:

Cathy, Are you feeling good today; back to normal?

Everyone I missed, Hope things are going well for all of you. This time of the year is hard for us folks who are getting tierd of cold & snow. Just remember, spring is right around the corner. :wink:

Have a great day:happy:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    afternoon guys....

kistin so nice to see you again every day. :flowerforyou:
    yea, where is pedal?????:huh:

went to see endro doctor today and he said my adrinal gland test came back normal...oh, no does that mean i am normal???:frown: i don't want to be normal, that's no fun....:bigsmile:

had lunch, but, had some ice cream had to try this turkey hill i am hearing about. had a cup, oh well.
    watching the snow fall here and there today. we don't get this stuff. it's looks pretty, but, it's dam cold.

well, off to print some coupons.
    later......
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks Cathy and Deb! It's nice to be back full-time! I just finished lunch, and I took a bite out of this piece of bread and there was mold on it...YUCK! Let me tell you that's about the worst taste EVER! I spit it out, but still hope it doesn't make me sick! YUCK YUCK YUCK! Oh well. Back to some work...have a good afternoon ladies!
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    So sorry you are having loads of sickness. I suppose it comes with the territory, but still yucky. I am home from work because I got so sick. I haven't eaten anything all day and I don't think a workout will be in the mix for me today.

Cathy, don't worry, I am sure you are not "normal" LOL!

Well, back to napping. Have a good day, ladies!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Awe Katie...I hope you feel better!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • beagle595
    Options
    Congratulations kistinbee!!!! Your heart will be so filled with love it will ache! :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Congratulations kistinbee!!!! Your heart will be so filled with love it will ache! :flowerforyou:

Thanks beagle!!! I am SO excited!!! Only 216 more days!!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    gee thanks katie.....i am not "normal" what a nice thing to say :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh: love ya......sure hope you feel better... sleep, oh i love to sleep, when someone else can take the dog out, answer the phone, cook, clean, etc...LOL....sleep good...:yawn:

afternoon all...
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Afternoon ladies!!

I too was just wondering where Rhiannon was at!! miss you lady!! :frown:

Kristin - I agree, it is great to have you back and I know we all look forward to hearing from you!!!

Katie - feel better!!!

Cathy - I am now hungry for ice cream, thanks!! haha :bigsmile:

Busy day today, I'm actually in the library as I write this. Need to get some homework done between classes. I have another at 6pm until around 8. gross. Hope to get a workout in afterwards.

As for meals today, so so.
    B: multigrain cheerios no milk, (i was out and too lazy to get any yesterday!) light cran grape juice
    L: *gulp* Cheeseburger and fries in the hospital cafeteria (don't worry my classes are at the hospital, i wasn't actually IN the hospital)
    D: will be a cafeteria salad before night class to make up for the burger. :blushing:

To everyone else, hello!!! And may I say that the Mrs. Butterworth haiku has been my absolute favorite so far!!!!! Hilarious!!!

My :heart: for today is that I love how much I've learned in the last few months about what I eat and why I tend to eat it when I do. I have become pretty good at recognizing my downfalls and avoiding them.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey thanks, AmyLou! Don't worry too much about that cheeseburger! You guys should see the things I've been eating!:noway: :laugh:

Gotta finish up some work and then headed home to figure something out for dinner. It's so hard because cooking doesn't work too well for me right now...seeing and smelling things makes me sick! So...not quite sure. I've actually been craving salad, so I may pick one up on my way home. We shall see. If I don't get back on today, I'll check back tomorrow. I hope you all have a great night!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hey my lovelies. Hauled my sorry @$$ on here to say hello but I've been soooo ill with this cold. I almost wish it were the flu because then at least you lose your appetite. I haven't kept track of anything for a week, nor have I made it to the gym and frankly I'm not too eager to see what that means on the scale. Especially because we had birthday cake around here for a couple of days. But we know about getting past these things right?

I hope to be back in the game in the next couple of days. Big love to everyone and Kristin smooch that belly for me :wink: ...or, at least, say hello :tongue:
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I still feel like poopoo but at least I haven't puked anymore!

AmyLou-that is the beauty of lifestyle change, so you had a cheeseburger and fries. So what! You will have that salad tonight and workout. You are totally ok.

Kristin-take advantage of the sickness and say, "honey, I think you are going to have to cook for a while ;)" lol

Rhianon- so good to hear from you. I hope you get better soon. cold season, ick!

chat later ladies!