Looking for a chill accountability group

Hi.

Anyone know of good accountability groups for gradual weight loss? Nothing extreme. Just need to do better with my "behavioral creep," which occurs at night, when I relax in front of television, and decide to eat a billion extra calories.

Replies

• annebarronton
    annebarronton Posts: 1 Member
    Following. I need the same!!
  • Iheartrunning36
    Iheartrunning36 Posts: 73 Member
    I love the idea of an accountability group-im following too
  • Mizzy58
    Mizzy58 Posts: 47 Member
    Let's start our own group. I'm in for sure.
  • Summer_Tulip
    Summer_Tulip Posts: 34 Member
    Haha. Cool. Maybe we can just use this thread?

I just wanna stay reasonably close to my overall daily calorie goal on a consistent basis. I just used MFP to come up with a goal to lose at a rate of 1lb/week. Not hung up on macros. (To each their own.)

Every now and then I'm fine with having a high-calorie day, but I would like to space them out a couple weeks each time.

I guiltlessly eat back my exercise calories for sure. And I will continue to. Knowing I can eat my burns motivates me to do more physical activity.

My food diary is set to public. I had some indulgent last few days which is what motivated me to be more accountable (without being aggressive or obsessed).

Well if someone creates a group let me know! Or I guess ppl can jump on this thread? Whatever works.
  • finesseyourgoals
    finesseyourgoals Posts: 11 Member
    Ohhh I want in!!
  • Summer_Tulip
    Ok I will start a new thread with some suggestions... then whoever wants in, just set your dairy to public (if you want ppl to see it) and hop on board. Stay tuned!
  • Summer_Tulip
    OK its up for those of you still interested. The name of the post is The Chill Accountability Crowd. :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10578058/the-chill-accountability-crowd#latest
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Bad eyes. I thought it said chili.