Ladies around 40

Options

Replies

• stutovic
    stutovic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Time to get back on track! So glad I found this post, I am 37 with three kids, working full time and in need of some motivation too :) would love to have some more friends to inspire each other. I live in New York City.

Hope everyone has a great day! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • SarahPinn1713
    SarahPinn1713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 36 and live in Ontario Canada
  • Lzbth73
    Lzbth73 Posts: 14 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    43 soon to be 44 .... it gets harder each year to keep it off. My kids are both about to move out so I need to keep busy and keep myself motivated.

I'm from Pennsylvania - add me please!
  • brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just turned 40 and I'm from Texas
  • lavettern
    lavettern Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 44, mom of 6. Lives in NJ and works full time as registered nurse.
  • cathleete
    cathleete Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This seems like a good group. I'm laughing because I'm 49, turning 50 in September, but I would really rather stay with the 40 group! I've been doing this since April and am having a lot of success. Already have an amazing group of friends- just looking to expand. Feel free to add me if you don't think I'm too old!
  • MrsRemyRoc
    MrsRemyRoc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great stuff! I have added you all. Would'nt it be wonderful if it was this easy to make friends in real life lol.

I have a beautiful Orla Kiely Bike that i got for christmas and i'm determined to find my cycle legs! My goal for the next few weeks.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Me! I turned 39 4 days ago, I have 3 kids (8, 6 and 2) and work full time. I need to get my act together. I have done it before but haven't managed to get back in the groove since Mr 2 came along.
  • sbuttermore
    sbuttermore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can you add me please? Im 24 (plus 10) wanting to get healthy by 40!!! And hit my goals! I also have 3 kids and my husband and I both run our own businesses. I'm a hair stylist so my eating is pretty crappy!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm 41. I live in Canada and love the outdoors. 2 kids teen and pre teen. I lost 68 started a year ago. I have the same left to loose or even a bit more. I stopped tracking for a month but am back at it. MA y of the friends I started with a year ago are gone or no longer very active on the site. would love some active friends.
  • Roobyzooby
    Roobyzooby Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    46 and coming to the end of my journey now, will hopefully be maintenance by September. British lady living in ROI for the last 3 years, would welcome more support and just general chatting as boredom is my worst enemy.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44-year-old woman always happy to connect with active friends for motivation and support!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request, I'm a 37 mom of 2 and I work full time. Between work, kids and my commute there never seems to be enough time to do the workouts I really want to do.

Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • msathenia
    msathenia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am so glad I found this group! Would love to make some friends on here once I figure out how to do that :)
    I'm 44 living in Montreal Canada, and the weight seems to have packed on overnight! Regardless of our weight, we all are dealing with the same struggle.
  • NacoleO
    NacoleO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mind if I join y'all? I'm 39 and am trying to get fit before turning 40 in April. Looking for friends, so please add me.
  • buckeyechick79
    buckeyechick79 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Me too! I turned 38 in May and am looking to shed lots of weight by my 40th! I'm in Ohio. I have two kids and work full time.
  • RunHappyMe
    RunHappyMe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 43. I run marathons, and have 3 kids. I work a crazy job, nights and days flipped and flopped. I was pretty happy feeling still fit 38-40, but the last couple of years it seems I have a much harder time losing weight. I am at my heaviest ever, which is not the first time I have been here in my life. I just can't seem to go down even with regular exercise. Looking for friends and motivation. I have logged in last 2 weeks straight -- yahoo. But trying to keep motivation as I have lost absolutely nothing. I have to find whatever it takes to lose some weight. Not sure how to do things differently now that I am over 40...
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am turning 46 soon and live in Europe. I have just started here - again. I have 2 kids and I also have a sedentary job. I am starting with logging and sneaking exercise in in the mornings as it just doesn't happen later in the day (no time, no babysitter, no energy left...). My hope is to change this into staying under calories soon and being ready to expand exercise time. Please add me!
  • melodyb78
    melodyb78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to join a community with common goals. I'm 39, two kids, married, busy career. Its time to focus on me
  • DharmainHeels
    DharmainHeels Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 43.... Did I miss the cut off?? B)B)