Looking for keto buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• eammy75
    eammy75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, nice to meet you. :) I am currently more low carb at the moment but working my way towards keto. Have been trying to get to straight keto but its been a work in progress, at least though that work still shows results so far. I started back around March on getting back on the 'let's get healthy' path though since May is when I have gotten a bit more serious about it but as I said, its been a work in progress.

Would love to be friends and offer support. :) Oh and am also new here on the community side of MFP.
  • maryjh1976
    maryjh1976 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Low carb, working toward keto! Just getting started, need all the friends I can get. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • StephieP1126
    StephieP1126 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for 1 1/2 months! Add me too, please.
  • pinksugarsmommy
    pinksugarsmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to Keto. My daughter has done it for a long while but due to illness, unrelated, had to stop . She restarted last week and I, after having come to a standstill on slimming world, decided to join her. First week lost 4lbss even though I was not really in ketosis. Now, I am doing better and am excited for weigh in next week. Anyone want to add me... feel free.