Pets Woot

Options

Replies

• TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I have 2 dogs...a 5 year old boxer, Roxie, and a 8 month old shepard/husky mix with bright blue eyes, Carlie.

Wait there is more lol
    3 cats...Lucy (inside), Damien & Cosmo ( the boys are outside)
    8 turtles ( yeah 8 lol)
    9 chickens
    Some fish in a 75 gallon tank....I lost count, all I know is that I have a creepy catfish that lives in the castle lol

I also do wildlife rehab....in the kennel & avairy I have a baby raccoon & an injured barred owl

I think that's it lol
  • kshepherds
    kshepherds Posts: 20
    Options
    I have, 3 dogs and 1 cat, along with a few creepy crawlies, My male German Shepherd is Baron, my female German Shepherd is Kismet and my Collie is Muppet, I have a long haired tabby named Tash. My lizards are Bets, Leonard, Wilbur, Charolette, Emette, Gurty, little Louie (girl) Nubs and Ballzie. I also have Mexican walking fish named Penelopie and Gwennie. My frogs are Laya, Olive, Binx, Jabba and Pimento. My fish arne't named! :) I to am animal crazy too, thank god I work with animals for a living :) Cheers!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm an ER Veterinary Technician, so bear with me about my pets. It's a hazard of my profession.

Dog:
    Fizzgig- Boston Terrier with a neurological disorder

Cats:
    Cherub- Maine Coon lookalike who is paralyzed in the rear
    Banshee- Maine Coon lookalike who is missing a leg
    Osiris- Grey tabby formerly blocked cat
    Selkie- Grey and white, I bottle raised her
    Pywacket- White with grey tabby stripes. Nothing was ever wrong with him, he was a dump at my former job when he was a kitten.
  • MissBellatrix116
    MissBellatrix116 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Between me and my parents (( I live at home)) we have quite the bunch.

2 Dogs:
    Thor - 6yo Great Pyrenees
    Kara Zor-El - 3yo Old English Sheepdog

6 Cats:
    Bellatrix - 2yo Persian ((My baby. <3))
    Pooh Bear - 16yo DSH Orange and White
    Dreamer - 6ish yo DLH Grey
    Loki - 3yo Blue point Himalayan
    Prince Bratly - 6yo Chocolate point appleheaded Siamese
    Siren - 6yo Seal point extreme Siamese

3 Birds:

Hedwig - 12ish yo Pied Cockatiel ((Roxxi's Mommy))
    Roxxi - 4yo Cinnamon Pearl Cockatiel
    Russel- 3yo Blue Crown Conure

I'm an ER Veterinary Technician, so bear with me about my pets. It's a hazard of my profession.

Dog:
    Fizzgig- Boston Terrier with a neurological disorder

Cats:
    Cherub- Maine Coon lookalike who is paralyzed in the rear
    Banshee- Maine Coon lookalike who is missing a leg
    Osiris- Grey tabby formerly blocked cat
    Selkie- Grey and white, I bottle raised her
    Pywacket- White with grey tabby stripes. Nothing was ever wrong with him, he was a dump at my former job when he was a kitten.

Me too!! XD

It deffinatly is an occupational hazard!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have a cat her name is Fabi and she is the devil I also have a fish his name is Clichy.
    oB4bE.jpg
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have three beagles. Pie Zoey & June. Theyre the best!

[img][/img]3395446758_9254bee905_m.jpg
    pieyawning.jpg by Piezoeyjune, on Flickr[img][/img]
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have 2 female tri-colour border collies named Tegan & Ffionn (they are litter sisters)
    A male border collie named Devan and a parsons russell terrier puppy named Mia.
  • mmafisa
    mmafisa Posts: 3
    Options
    we have 2 short hair cats. one named chloe and the other is just cat lol. and a beagle puppy named jethro!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Everyone's pets are so adorable!!!!
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options

I love that name from Bell, Book & Candle right?
  • louiseyanne
    Options
    2 Dwarf Lop Rabbits called Luna and Indy
    2 Guinea Pigs called Morkel and Alfie
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    I have a black/tan coonhound mutt from the humane society. Her name is Dax.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    So many animal lover out there! It's good to see. I have 2 black and white cats named Minnie and Alex and a bunny rabbit named Zoey!
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Options
    Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Bugg.

8639012_8213.jpg
  • mhill71
    mhill71 Posts: 747
    Options
    Tri-Color Beagle named Mocha.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I have an 3 year old Alaskan Malamute named Kain and a 1 1/2 year old black cat named Jasper.

The kids and I had to fight for the name Jasper, hubs wanted to name him Abel..
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I use to have 2 rabbits cocoa a chocolate dutch (she passed last year) and pepper a male harlequin. I have a black German Shepard male named buster. My mom has 5 cats 2 Siamese Bella and Sammy. 1 tonkinese Willie and 1 all black cat Salem
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    3 yorkies and two cats
    Magrat my oldest yorkie 10 next monty (the only one purposely aquired)

Rascal my male 7yrs, came into my work in bunch from a pet store he was flat on his side 3 paws in the grave, took him home nurse him back, sent back to pet store, came back half dead, home again , sent back again, sold, came back, again half dead. back to my house again ended up staying that time. all in all he had to be force fed for 3 months. lots of test, never did find anything wrong. I call him y miracle boy.

and Bearly There my latest yorkie, came from a client at work, always was a problem dog from puppy hood, then got wacked in the head by another dog, now has seizure and ataxia. she is 8yrs. (and my smallest)

cats Sundance orange and white DLH and my lover boy. started coming around gave him a bit of food, and talked to him , he was always friendly , after a few days of hanging around, he turned around and 'marked' me. i figured at that point he deciced he was staying.
    Rhys snow shoe manx. found on the front porch at work in a box with other kittens. crosseyed with nastagmus.

if you havnt figured out by now, yep i am a vet tech

oh and my son has a guinea pig named Harry (after david lettermans son\

oh and almost forgot Joey the Gerbil
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    2 Golden Retrievers; Chase (2 yrs, neutered male) and Kya (4mo, female)
    2 cats: Azreal and Raziel. Will get some pix up eventually. :P
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I love pets! My profile picture is my rottie, Deary. She's an old gal now and I'll be crushed when she's gone.:sad: :cry: