Annual Physical Triumph

Options
I have been on myfitnesspal since Jan. and have lost wieght. I had a great time at my physical yesterday with a 7% bodyfat loss over 3 years! Bev

From 2012-2014 I went from 136 lbs to 114 with a different program...then gained it back to 136 in 2015. I was down to 130 at my last annual physical in 2016 and am now at 124 for 2017. Slow weight loss is good! Now if I can lose 3-6% more bodyfat, it will be great! MyFitnessPal helps me keep the sugar numbers down but the protein numbers up.

Replies

• cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Nice work
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • kevrcook
    kevrcook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    "Success story" is it me and am I being harsh but you seem to be yo yoing . I feel you need to commit to a weight you feel good at and then stick to it, no upward deviation which are just weakness masquerading as a lack of commitment. Good luck
  • texteach66
    texteach66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    kevrcook wrote: »
    "Success story" is it me and am I being harsh but you seem to be yo yoing . I feel you need to commit to a weight you feel good at and then stick to it, no upward deviation which are just weakness masquerading as a lack of commitment. Good luck

This is the second post where I've seen you slam the person posting.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    kevrcook wrote: »

Yes, it's you being harsh.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!