What have you done today that you are proud of??

Options

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    78 minutes of cardio

weights tomorrow am

Beast mode! *high five*
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I took a nap at 7PM because nothing else exciting was going to happen around here.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Vinehausen wrote: »
    Chopped a huge load of wood for my fire and stacked it. I am sooo Grizzly Adams right now..

Awesome and so hawwwttt :*<3:*
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Bought new cookware.... i now have more pots and pans than any mortal could ever use...lol
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Chill out he's picking up my slack on the cardio. If you average our times together he's still at a -2 hours of cardio daily.

Maybe I'm just concerned for his well-being if his life is so stressful that he needs to cardio that much.

But now I'm concerned about YOUR health, sir.

Well maybe I'm concerned about YOUR health for being concerned about MY health mam.

Is that a threat?

7t08v1m4m7cw.jpg

It could be, or I could be needing you to do some extra cardio to pick up my slack as well.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Chill out he's picking up my slack on the cardio. If you average our times together he's still at a -2 hours of cardio daily.

Maybe I'm just concerned for his well-being if his life is so stressful that he needs to cardio that much.

Well maybe I'm concerned about YOUR health for being concerned about MY health mam.

Is that a threat?

7t08v1m4m7cw.jpg

It could be, or I could be needing you to do some extra cardio to pick up my slack as well.

I can muster up a few extra runs to the fridge.
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I ran a half marathon first thing this morning and then I've spent 6 hours playing in the pool with my 9 year old daughter.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Is that a threat?

7t08v1m4m7cw.jpg

I can muster up a few extra runs to the fridge.

That's the spirit, I'll be over here waiting for the couch people to claim me as one of their own.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Considering it's very early, I guess waking up?
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    4 mi bike ride w/my son
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I didn't blow anything up & haven't set anything on fire intentionally yet...
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    HooperDrivesTheBoatChief Posts: 252 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I showed compassion and restraint where the 10 years ago version of myself most likely would not have
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I got up early to do 30 minutes on the elliptical, and plan to do some strength training after work today. I've also prepped my meals and logged all of my food for today.
  • Jackkk98
    Jackkk98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I slept in until 3pm
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I rolled into work 45 minutes late this morning and still managed to get a good parking spot. Since I've been here, I've done nothing all day but wander around the office chatting with coworkers and screwing around on the internet without even a single person asking me for something work related.

I believe you've cracked The Awesomeness Code ™. Well done!!
  • bassfishingirl
    bassfishingirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Took both my dogs to McDonald's for cheeseburgers & fries for lunch.
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    8.6 mile hike near sleeping bear dunes national park in Michigan.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    In the gym before 5am...

zd1rhogqlyvu.png
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    My work was having an ice cream social today, so I logged all of my meals ahead of time to see if I had calories left for ice cream (I did!!), and now I even have some extra calories left over that I plan to save for a post-workout snack after the gym tonight!