What have you done today that you are proud of??

Options
kmaze098
kmaze098 Posts: 19 Member
What have you done today that you are proud of??

Today was my first day of dieting & exorcise. I took a walk and past a shop. I resisted buying a chocolate bar lol it sounds silly but I am really proud of that.

Would love to know what has made you smile today o:)

Replies

• kmaze098
    Options
    hmm...

got out of bed.

not cried.
    not gotten angry.

avoided a serious car accident with a semi trailer that lost control.

Wow I'm glad your OK!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    kmaze098 wrote: »
    hmm...

got out of bed.

not cried.
    not gotten angry.

avoided a serious car accident with a semi trailer that lost control.

Wow I'm glad your OK!

It was scary as hell, to tell you the truth, but I guess today wasn't my day to go!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Not a darn thing to be perfectly honest lol.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I awoke!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Went to pool for aqua aerobics, then swam 1/2 mile in laps and I just walked Sadie my pooch.
    The reason I 'm "proud" is I got hit with allergies last Sunday and today is my first day back to my routine workout. Being "sick" and DST made me want to stay in bed.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Today was my first day of dieting & exorcise.

Was there a young priest and an old priest involved? How about the possessed? Male? Female? Child? Adult? Or were you the possessed?

Seriously..I'm proud of "holding my tongue" so to speak today at my place of employment during a meeting.

• kmaze098
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Finished week 5 of C25K. Didn't think I'd be able to do the 20 min run, but I did it, and added an extra minute, because I ain't gonna let no app tell me what to do

That's awesome!!
  • kmaze098
    Options
    Today was my first day of dieting & exorcise.

Was there a young priest and an old priest involved? How about the possessed? Male? Female? Child? Adult? Or were you the possessed?

Seriously..I'm proud of "holding my tongue" so to speak today at my place of employment during a meeting.

Lol! I thought the spelling was off
  • kmaze098
    Options
    Yesterday I went way, way, way over my calories so at midnight ( My schedule runs late) I decided to not feel sorry for myself. I got off my butt and jumped in the pool and swam for an hour. Then this afternoon when I woke up, first thing I did was jump back in the pool to do some more laps for another 30 mins.

I'm proud for not letting my little binge keep me down and detract me from my goals.

Nice one! I will remember this when I have a binge. Usually I sulk after and give up !!
  • kmaze098
    Options
    Not a darn thing to be perfectly honest lol.

Lol most of my days are like that :#