What have you done today that you are proud of??

Options

Replies

• kmaze098
    kmaze098 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    Hit my first weight loss goal of losing 5kg!!!! (Needed to brag a little)

Thats fantastic well done!!
  • kmaze098
    kmaze098 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today I done a lot of walking! At lunch time I walked past a mc donalds and nearly went in (i dont even like it) but instead I went into subway next door went for lighter mayo & and a pepsi max lol, not the best lunch but still beter then a gross mc donalds and im pretty proud of that.
    I weighed myself today and lost 4lb! yay
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    After a couple years of not being able to see them, I became reacquainted with my collar bones in the mirror this morning. Does that count?
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Finally prepared a recipe for dinner that I have been meaning to make for weeks.
    Roasted chicken with yams and broccoli ... the house is smelling like supper is almost ready!
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    After a couple years of not being able to see them, I became reacquainted with my collar bones in the mirror this morning. Does that count?

Totally counts!! Awesome job!
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I took a walk on my lunch because I was nowhere near my step goal for the day.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I didn't cry
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    12k steps! 17 flights of stairs.

Yay J
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I didn't cry

One day at a time, right?

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to. But I went outside in the wind and the cold and the dark and I ran.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I got everything on my to-do list done, plus some laundry I had scheduled for tomorrow, and had dinner prepped before my husband got home. I've surely been replaced by a pod person.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Kept my sanity while raising an 11 year old girl, 6 year old and two year old boys. I never even opened my wine but I did eat two brownies.
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Won a free donut from Tim Hortons and gave it to someone else instead of getting one for myself and devouring it
  • synchkat
    Options
    TaymanL wrote: »
    Won a free donut from Tim Hortons and gave it to someone else instead of getting one for myself and devouring it

Omg I've won nothing in roll up the rim. So not impressed
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I made awesome turkey burger. Sauteed mushrooms and onions. Lettuce and Dijon mustard. And it was shockingly delicious. It's now in my rotation!!
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    TaymanL wrote: »

Omg I've won nothing in roll up the rim. So not impressed

First thing I've won in 2 years! It's rigged I tells ya
  • synchkat
    Options
    TheRambler wrote: »
    I made awesome turkey burger. Sauteed mushrooms and onions. Lettuce and Dijon mustard. And it was shockingly delicious. It's now in my rotation!!

Yummy sounds delish
  • TheRambler
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    TheRambler wrote: »

Yummy sounds delish

Yeah. I forgot tomatoes...Zoot allures !!!
  • TheRambler
    Options
    And avocado