Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    2yr old purebred Bullmastiff named Koda. Love of my life <3
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've gotta figure out how to post pics on here!

I've got a 8yr old cockapoo Murray-he's my baby
    There is Buttons, a brown/black tiger kitty I bottle raised after a dog killed her littermates.
    Buttons has 5 kittens right now which my kids have named Theodore (the runt w/o tail), Simon (also no tail) Alvin, Chipmunk and Bearcat. The kittens are going to homes as soon as they are weaned.
    We also have two more kittens about 3mos now. A white with yellow tips & blue eyes named Zipper (he is beautiful), and a black & white named Snaps.

My kids thought is was funny to have Buttons, Zipper and Snaps for our cats.
    Add a tank full of guppies, snails and ghost shrimp
    And just recently finished raising the tad poles we rescued from a pool being drained, they turned out to be tree frogs that we released in my gardens as they climbed up the sides of the pickle jar.

I'm in the country. We've got room for the zoo :laugh:
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    2yr old purebred Bullmastiff named Koda. Love of my life <3

Awesome! I've always wanted to own a Bullmastiff. Right up there with my favorite breed next to rottweiler.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I used to have a dog and a cat... The dog died of old age a few years ago and the cat was sick with something. None of the vets I took my cat to were any help. :( His breath had a very strong fish-like smell ( didn't feed 'em any fish ) and he'd wretch loudly on occasion like he had a pain somewhere.
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old puggle named Crash. (my profile pic)

9 yr old Whitesocks (grey/white stripe cat)
    9 yr old TBone (lab/hound)
    8 yr old Daphne (grey/white stripe cat)
    7 yr old Bernie (white cat that has grey fur "cape and face mask so I call him batman)
    6 yr old Stripes (grey/white stripe cat that lives with moms BFF b/c he attacked Belle the 1st night she came)

Mom has a 10 month old Yorkie named Christmas Belle aka Belle
    Dad has 2 6 year old german sheps Zeus and Hera (bro/sis)

pics to come when I'm on my HP....I have none on my mac.
  • OneTonPony
    OneTonPony Posts: 60
    Options
    I have 2 cats and a puppy.

First is Goda (aka Faceface), i rescued her from death's door when i worked at a shelter. She's a po-dunk brown tabby with white.

Second is Moxie (Moxie CrimeFighter, named after Penn Jillette's daughter), she's a 7 month old Great Dane (absolutely in LOVE with her). She's Mantle in color (black with white chest and paws). (adopted her off of craig's list at the age of 3 months)

Last, but not least, is Squirrel, our 10 or so week old kitten. (the story: I'm completely not religious, and my fiance's mom wanted us to keep her company at church...we went with her, and on our way to lunch after, this little puffball of a kitten ran infront of her car and then stopped in the middle of the street...cars were passing over him and my fiance ran out to stop traffic and dropped the kitten into my arms...we drove around the area looking for others, and since this was a non-residential street there were no homes he could have come from. So we took him home and named him Squirrel, because his mom had said "what was that?!? is that a squirrel??" when it ran out infront of us. SO the joke is now, "go to church, get a kitten!" as if god was saying "great job! thanks for coming! have a kitten" :D ) forgot to add, Squirrel is a long haired cat started out a deep chocolate color (dark chocolate face/ears, tail and legs) with a more milk chocolate body...but now his body is turning grey, but the "points" have so far stayed really dark...i'm excited to see how the color turns out when he's full grown!!
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    edit nvmnd couldnt figure it out lol
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    this is Piper, my 5 year old beagle/boxer. i love her to death but the poor thing is dumber than a box of rocks lol

DSCF4436.jpg

this is Bellatrix, my 11 week old calico kitten. she's just simply greedy lol

2011-06-30_081208-1.jpg
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    this is Piper, my 5 year old beagle/boxer. i love her to death but the poor thing is dumber than a box of rocks lol

DSCF4436.jpg

2011-06-30_081208-1.jpg

Either greedy or she picked up a night job as a stripper. :tongue:
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I have one big baby who thinks she is a lap dog. Emma is a 180 lb Mastiff. Love her big ole heavy head! :love:
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have two Cavalier King Charles, Sassy and Dodger.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

DSCF4436.jpg

2011-06-30_081208-1.jpg

Either greedy or she picked up a night job as a stripper. :tongue:

yea, her mommy had some explaining to do when this picture first surfaced...dang now everyone knows...sigh *puts on clear stilettos and heads to work*
  • Effervescent17
    Effervescent17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A cat nibbler

2 dogs diego and Lela a German Sheppard mix and a collie mix

2 birds Maragrita and loki

1 ferret naobi
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options

Pywacket- White with grey tabby stripes. Nothing was ever wrong with him, he was a dump at my former job when he was a kitten.

I love that name from Bell, Book & Candle right?
    Yes! I love that movie. It also translates to "witch's familiar"
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    <===== Pandora - Norwegian Elkhound/German Shepherd mix
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    A miniature Dachshund named Zoe ... she thinks she's a lot bigger than she really is. :smile:

263306_10150331415334880_687224879_9572651_2487135_n.jpg
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    we have a hamster named sal, a mini lop bunny named shivers and our 6 month old great bernese(dad is great pyrnese and mom is bernese mountain dog). His name is ruckus.
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Rory! My cat :)
    She's 7 pounds, all grey with a white patch on her chest.. I've had her since she was 6 weeks & my big girl is almost 4! Ahhh I love her so much!
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options

Pywacket- White with grey tabby stripes. Nothing was ever wrong with him, he was a dump at my former job when he was a kitten.

I love that name from Bell, Book & Candle right?
    Yes! I love that movie. It also translates to "witch's familiar"

Wow I didn't know that! That is one of my favorite movies. Love Jimmy Stewart & Kim Novak.
  • Asereth333
    Asereth333 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Rottweiler mix (poss GSD - dna test 'inconclusive) 2 years old - Name is Ludo, from a David Bowie movie. Love of my life, the dog - not David :)