Replies

• renitamcphrsn14
    renitamcphrsn14 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Praying for your wife and family
  • jessica081321
    jessica081321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Praying for Heather and her healing. Our God is a God of miracles, I hope you can find a bit of peace in that.
    Thank you for sharing and reaching out for prayer.
  • Peaceful_
    Peaceful_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Praying for your family
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    lizery wrote: »
    isn't it against mfp guidelines to use someone else's account?

I have to say, I'm surprised that with all this devastation you would think to log onto your wife's fitness app account of all things and post multiple (since edited) threads with a link to donate books and 'other stuff'. One would expect you to be caught up caring for your wife, etc etc

Whatever gets you through, I suppose.

Hope everything turns out okay for y'all.

And money.
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Prayers out to you
  • julie20170512
    julie20170512 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you and your family
  • sjb050
    sjb050 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You will be in my prayers. It was discovered that my daughter had Springomyelia in 2010.( caused from a brain bleed at birth) Her Hydroceplus was out of control and a shunt was placed. She has had problems with horrible nerve pain in arms and legs and headaches, temperature control issues.It was discovered when a X-ray of back. It took 4 surgical procedures before the situation was corrected. Kaylas neurologist consulted with Boston Children's to suggest placing a stent in her brain near her cerebellum using ultrasound. These procedures occcured over 3-4 year timeframe. Pain control issues have been very difficult to control. Things ok now. Has a lot of other medical conditions. I will pray that God puts knowledable neurosurgeons in your path to come up with a successful plan.
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to your family. I'm praying for you xx
  • bluets2011
    bluets2011 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    May Heather recover. You are all in my prayers sending you wishes for health and strength through this difficult time.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Praying for you, your wife and family. So sorry you're going through this.
  • panchakshara
    panchakshara Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    sending her love and well wishes
  • KarinaOrtiz6
    KarinaOrtiz6 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh my lord! How very tragic. My heart and prayers go out to your family.
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My wife Heather was fairly active here on MFP and has made a lot of friends on here.

This is her account.

She just turned 30 and needs life saving brain surgery. She was training for a triathlon and woke up one day unable to feel her legs paralyzed forever.

This is personal and it has been a very hard 6 months for my family, Heather became paralyzed in her legs, and also lost a lot of other motor and nerve function skills such as ability to speak at times, fine motor movement and it even effects or arms and other things like eyesight which vary day to day.

We just learned that Heather has rare lifelong neurological conditions (Chiari & Syringomyelia) which are life threatening and she is facing brain surgery after just turning 30 last month.

She also will be going through several months of inpatient brain injury and spinal injury physical therapy, plus the 18 month recovery time from her brain surgery.

So needless to say, Heather has been unable to participate like she had hoped on here the last 6 months after being so active.

Please pray for my wife, our family is just very overwhelmed with all of this.

[edited by MFP Mods]

I am so sorry to hear about this. My prayers go out to you both.
  • sobiakhatoon
    sobiakhatoon Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    May God give you guys strength during this hard time!
  • carafes
    carafes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    sending thoughts and prayers
  • b1229
    b1229 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Prayers are with you and your family.
  • SubhaNathan
    SubhaNathan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just trust in the Lord's endless mercies... All will be well soon... Will pray for her and You too so that you both may sustain through these times with great strength and love...
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Sad, hope she gets well
  • enoughznough
    enoughznough Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i pray for speedy recovery and also for her family in jesus name amen.