Plexus Slim?

Options
So it's been all about baby steps. I've been trying to log every day (even if I go over my target numbers), wear my Fitbit every day and focusing on making better food choices. This week, I started Plexus Slim this week. Does anyone else on here use Slim? Just curious how it's going for you.

Replies

• Sebercover
    Sebercover Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have some pretty serious health conditions. I have taken the products for five months now consistently and all I can say is I now have the energy and am pain free enough and healthy enough to exercise again which has resulted in weight loss (of course).
  • Sebercover
    Sebercover Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I took the ingredients etc to my doctor before trying any of it. It was all approved by my medical team.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear you got scammed into buying that. :( Instead of buying more use that money to buy a nice food scale and maybe some workout clothes.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    klchapm wrote: »
    I use Plexus and I don't really think of it as a "lose weight quickly" group of products, even though that's how they're marketed. It's more of a health and wellness line...probiotics, magnesium, vitamins, enzymes, etc.
    I agree that a supplement alone won't cause weight loss--you have to put in the effort to change eating habits and get some exercise. But I do think taking good quality vitamins and probiotics helps everyone whether trying to lose weight or not.

for a "health and wellness" product they are severely lacking and make false claims
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    klchapm wrote: »
    I use Plexus and I don't really think of it as a "lose weight quickly" group of products, even though that's how they're marketed. It's more of a health and wellness line...probiotics, magnesium, vitamins, enzymes, etc.
    I agree that a supplement alone won't cause weight loss--you have to put in the effort to change eating habits and get some exercise. But I do think taking good quality vitamins and probiotics helps everyone whether trying to lose weight or not.

How did you determine that you need to supplement these things?