Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    It's 3 am. Anybody up

I am!
    watching a movie, and listening to music...haha, looking up random stuff

What is everyone else doing?

I'm stuck at work unfortunately :( but I'm watching a movie so it could be worse lol. what movie you watching? and listening to music? haha

I'm watching JeruZalem...but I keep pausing it to listen to music (random stuff on YouTube) or look up random stuff!

Short attention span!
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It's 3 am. Anybody up

I am!

I'm stuck at work unfortunately :( but I'm watching a movie so it could be worse lol. what movie you watching? and listening to music? haha

I'm watching JeruZalem...but I keep pausing it to listen to music (random stuff on YouTube) or look up random stuff!

Short attention span!

You know they say that people with short attention spans are some of the most intelligent people on earth. so kudos to you ;)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    It's 3 am. Anybody up

I am!

Short attention span!

You know they say that people with short attention spans are some of the most intelligent people on earth. so kudos to you ;)

Nice! I haven't heard that...but nice to hear. I sometimes wonder if I have a problem.
    I have a short attention span but am great at multi-tasking, and have an excellent memory.
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It's 3 am. Anybody up

I am!

Short attention span!

Nice! I haven't heard that...but nice to hear. I sometimes wonder if I have a problem.
    I have a short attention span but am great at multi-tasking, and have an excellent memory.

now you know why all those add up ;)

• Jordan1906
    Jordan1906 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Currently on zopiclone because of a terrible bout of insomnia.
  • KyoJane
    KyoJane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jordan1906 wrote: »
    Currently on zopiclone because of a terrible bout of insomnia.
    Snap! That's my regular sleeping pill too
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Went to bed at 3AM last night. Wasn't in the mood to chat. I was busy blowing my diet with a one person pity party. It was a really *kitten* party. Food was crap & the company was worse.
  • beautyellis
    beautyellis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have insomia havent slept well at all last night smh sucks because our bodies restore itself at night and i need the restoration
  • lvmycats
    lvmycats Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a long drive, visa interview, and am moving abroad. My sleep schedule has been all over the place lately. :/ I'm just incredibly stressed about the future and am going to have to wait nearly 2 years to get my cats back (will be staying with my lovely mom in the meantime, but I'm already feeling the pangs of sadness because I'll miss them so much :'( )
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    So I kept myself up for 16 hours and still only managed to sleep 2 and now I'm like ugh
  • ltkasmala
    ltkasmala Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I suffer from insomnia thanks to menopause. Medications simply do not work any longer. Going in for a sleep study later this week. Sadly, it is affecting my ability to loose weight right now. I have a long commute and teach (will be going back to work in 17 days) so the combination is not really good.
  • sarahrichardson87
    sarahrichardson87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have any of you tried sleep hypnosis? I use to have such bad insomnia but found some sleep hypnosis on YouTube that actually worked! It's worth a shot