Alcohol Free August 2017

Options
Anyone want to join me in doing an alcohol free August? I am trying to cut back/reduce alcohol, and would like to abstain from alcohol in August. Want to join me?

Replies

• PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I can relate Cindy. I gave up diet soda earlier this year avd I was a huge diet soda drinker. My weakness is wine as well. Glad to have you join us!
  • kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Count me in not a big drinker but every little helps, hubby likes a scotch in the evening so if he offers me one I usually say yes, then I get the munches, must start saying no
  • millea84
    millea84 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I will join. I normally don't drink that much anymore though. I will try to remember not to have a glass of wine. Hopefully the boyfriend doesn't by Apothic dark wine. I normally will have a root beer or cream soda in place of a beer. So I will abstain from those too.
  • PurpleLavender77
    Options
    velocity60 wrote: »
    My house is social party central & we go thru way to much wine ! I am in ! Not only will it help my weight , it's going to boost up my bank account as well . I just need to go put post it notes on my fridge to remind me No VO No !!!!

Very true! Good for our health and weight loss. Good for our bank accounts too!
  • FredKing1
    FredKing1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had hoped to get started yesterday - didn't. Today is the day -
  • PurpleLavender77
    Options
    FredKing1 wrote: »
    I had hoped to get started yesterday - didn't. Today is the day -

You can do it!