Model Body

Options
2»

Replies

• erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    A models body is made in the kitchen. Well out of the kitchen because they don't eat.

• LucasLean
    LucasLean Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LucasLean wrote: »
    What kind of model? Fitness model?

Clay

Okay, then I'd suggest the all dirt super cleanse with avocado's every wednesday.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    What kind of model? Fitness model?

Clay

Okay, then I'd suggest the all dirt super cleanse with avocado's every wednesday.

Don't forget the ACV cleanse

Does ACV stand for "ALL-CRAP VACUUM"? Because that's what it would take to suck enough fat off of me to make me look like a model. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Just Photoshop and call it a day! ;)
    k5dbch2acmew.gif

Am I the only one who thinks she looked better before? More natural and proportioned?

I don't get the purpose behind doing this.
  • dubstepvideobody
    dubstepvideobody Posts: 141 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Just stop writing in the main forums if you really want to connect with people with great bodies.
    Here you can meet only hate from people that obviously feel better about theirselves making such jokes. Anyone here has better legs than Heidi Klum? Or any fitness model? Ahmmm I doubt it.

There is a group calles ''Not that heavy girls''.

• dubstepvideobody
    dubstepvideobody Posts: 141 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This is what I meant when I talked about the overweight syndrome in another thread. If you girls are reading :D

But anyways.

And yeah, I am a criminal for stealing this pic from pinterest. :D
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @HyeKarma wrote: »
    Just stop writing in the main forums if you really want to connect with people with great bodies.
    Here you can meet only hate from people that obviously feel better about theirselves making such jokes. Anyone here has better legs than Heidi Klum? Or any fitness model? Ahmmm I doubt it.

Better than Heidi, or any fitness model I've seen.
    d7qvpw766sb6.jpg

Pole dancing makes me happy. I should do more of it.

In fact, we should all do more of the things that make us happy.
    And thank you @Gloriam_Sanguinis for posting this picture in the mfp selfie thread.

Why am I being dragged into this?

I apologise, if you feel I dragged you into this thread uneededly. I was trying to set the example of someone very fit, with nice legs, who posts in the mfp threads. I did not mean to make anyone uncomfortable. Sorry about that. Just meaning to say, in my opinion, you have nice legs, and you could easily be a fitness model. It was meant to be a compliment.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options

d7qvpw766sb6.jpg

And thank you @Gloriam_Sanguinis for posting this picture in the mfp selfie thread.

I apologise, if you feel I dragged you into this thread uneededly. I was trying to set the example of someone very fit, with nice legs, who posts in the mfp threads. I did not mean to make anyone uncomfortable. Sorry about that. Just meaning to say, in my opinion, you have nice legs, and you could easily be a fitness model.

Thanks again. I'm very flattered that you'd use me for an example. I just didn't read the thread bedoe I responded. Sorry :( .
    There are so many here who've got a beautiful, fit bodies @toned_thugs_n_harmony is a great example of a MFP user who interacts and looks amazing

Oh God. No problem at all. Yes, alot of them here. :)
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

d7qvpw766sb6.jpg

I apologise, if you feel I dragged you into this thread uneededly. I was trying to set the example of someone very fit, with nice legs, who posts in the mfp threads. I did not mean to make anyone uncomfortable. Sorry about that. Just meaning to say, in my opinion, you have nice legs, and you could easily be a fitness model.

Thanks again. I'm very flattered that you'd use me for an example. I just didn't read the thread bedoe I responded. Sorry :( .
    There are so many here who've got a beautiful, fit bodies @toned_thugs_n_harmony is a great example of a MFP user who interacts and looks amazing

Aw shucks, thanks girl!
    I'm no where near fitness model though & probably never will be lol.