HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Replies

• ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 180 Member
    bump for inspiration! just started NROLFW.
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    bump- you ladies are awesome!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited August 2017
    awebster2 wrote: »
    NOTE ON HOW THIS WORKS - this is a totally shredded, flexed stage look that is DESIGNED to emphasize muscle (and gives an illusion of being bigger because of the extreme leanness) so not real life lol! Weight went from about 180 to 110 in that pic. I wear a size 2-4 in pants. In real life I have people say I'm TINY (5'2" and about 115), but also comment on how buff I look. No one is like - ew! You're way too muscular! You also have to realize I now eat and train in specific ways to build muscle. And, coming from this weird world now, trust me, at higher levels even the women aren't immune from having a little "help" along the way. So those super scary pics you see are probably not natural. Heck, some of those even scare ME lol!

stvrv40fif5q.jpg

Holy *kitten*! I want to be you! Those quads! Love it!!! <3

Ignore this question if you want, but how old are you?
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    ZOMG!!!! The horror!!! Everyone look away!

Bravo Foxtrot Zulu!!!
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Superb
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    NOTE ON HOW THIS WORKS - this is a totally shredded, flexed stage look that is DESIGNED to emphasize muscle (and gives an illusion of being bigger because of the extreme leanness) so not real life lol! Weight went from about 180 to 110 in that pic. I wear a size 2-4 in pants. In real life I have people say I'm TINY (5'2" and about 115), but also comment on how buff I look. No one is like - ew! You're way too muscular! You also have to realize I now eat and train in specific ways to build muscle. And, coming from this weird world now, trust me, at higher levels even the women aren't immune from having a little "help" along the way. So those super scary pics you see are probably not natural. Heck, some of those even scare ME lol!

stvrv40fif5q.jpg

Holy *kitten*! I want to be you! Those quads! Love it!!! <3

Ignore this question if you want, but how old are you?

I'll be 59 Sept 3rd. Didn't pick up weights until 55. Also went through breast cancer in there. If there is an easy trip through cancer, I had it, but I still give my trainer a hug after every workout because he could have saved my life. If I hadn't lost the weight, I may not have found the lump. My life lesson - if you have a voice telling you it is time, listen to it! You might have something coming down the pike you need to be ready for.

Amazing! You look fabulous and I'm glad you survived breast cancer!
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    IMG_2017-07-08_22-01-02%201_zpswvnhyb0g.jpg

Same here, just look at how bulky I am now compared to what I used to be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!