Turbo Jammers 2/2-2/8

Options

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dragonfly for the encouragement. I did get my workout in. I did CP2 and then I walked 2 miles. It was a beautiful day and I just had to get out and enjoy it. I still feel blah but not as bad...now its more like exhausted. Gonna plant my butt on the couch and watch biggest loser tonight :smile:
  • sjwyne410
    sjwyne410 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You folks seem to be knowledgable about turbo jam. I am already pretty fit and workout 5 days a week. I am looking for some variety and something I can take with me when I travel. Turbo jam sounds like something I would really like (I already have P90X). Do you recommend Turbo Jam or Turbo Jam max results?
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi sjwyne!
    I LOVE Turbo Jam, and I'm pretty sure the other ladies on here do too! I've never done P90x. I was thinking of getting it but I have so many different DVDs and I ALWAYS go back to TJ so I'm just gonna stick with it. I'm very happy with the results; I think it's the perfect combination of cardio, toning and weight training. I travel alot too and I just throw my DVDs, band and hand weights in my suitcase every time.

To my Jammer Friends: Keep up the great work ladies! I did PK&J and Booty Sculpt and Abs today. Has anyone used their HRM on Booty Sculpt? I'm just wondering how many calories it burns.
    Have a Jammin' Day everyone!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Beeks5
    Beeks5 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey still here .. I took yesterday off cause I was just having an off day .. but I am back and ready for today! Plan on doing 20 minute and ab jam! Plus i have some skating later and maybe if its nice out might take the kiddies for a walk after dinner!

Glad to see you all are doing so well! I hope to get a scale in soon so that I can see how my progress is going! My clothes are feeling not as tight so hopefully that means i'm losing! Well hope you all have a great day! Take care!:flowerforyou:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    sjwyne-I would have to agree with what Megan said!

Beeks-glad you are back today...I'm having an off week, but trying to push thru.

Megan-I clocked 340 cals for Booty but I'm a lot bigger than you so....take it or leave it :flowerforyou:

I'm going to get my workout in cuz DD just fell asleep. I think I'm gonna do CP3 today. Anyone seen Dragonfly today???
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies!!
    I'm here, i'm here!! What a morning so far- Slept straight thru my alarm clock and woke up at 5:10 , have to be out the bdoor by 6 to make it to work on time- I did 20min TJ this am and was so grateful I could get that in. I have gotten so used to working out in the morning and this is the first time I've had to short myself!! Scheduled for CP2 when I get home and I am already rehersing it in my head.
    Employee drama here at work - Can't wait to punch something :laugh:
    Welcome Sjwyne glad you're here!

Beeks - glad to see you're back on , love that smile!

Megan - keep after it!

Drevansmom - I so understand an off week ~ but we keep pushing on thru, right?:wink:

So glad you all are here and have great day,
    J
  • msplatts
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Last night I did Lower Body Jam & then made the mistake of doing Level 1 of 30 Day Shred. It was exhausting. Plus I rented a body bugg and found that I only burned about 326 calories during this butt kicking. So, I am definately doing CP2 tonight. I need to burn more calories!! Has anyone tried the 3T workout?

I have P90X. It is mostly weight training type of activities & it's pretty intense. I like to do it every now & then.

How do I get my weight loss chart to show up?
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    WooHoo ladies...we rock!!!! Keep on jammin all:drinker: :drinker:

I just finished CP, Ab Jam, and then I went and did Levels 2 & 3 of BL cardio Max (not nearly as far as TJ...but wanted to change it up some). Have a great afternoon all!!!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Wow gottaluvboyz you are amazing! I would be ready for a nap if I worked that hard!

I got CP3 done. I'm actually starting to like that workout despite the audio/video glitch in it. I don't really watch the screen much anyway so I just jam to the music :happy:

msplatts- I believe you go into Tools at the top of the page and click on Tickers and it will walk you thru it.

Dragonfly--you got up late and you still did your workout...Now that is dedication....or just crazy not sure which :wink:

Well I have to go run some very overdue errands this afternoon. Hope you all have a great day!
  • megan0313
    Options
    msplatts, The 3T workout is really great for toning, especially upper body! I try to do it at least once a week.

gottaluvboyz, I'm exhausted just thinking about that workout! WTG :drinker:

and Dragonfly...Dang, you're committed!!! Next time I think I can't work out cause I'm running late, I'll just think of you and get my butt moving!

Drevonsmom, thanks for the calorie info. I estimated about 200 cals, so with your count I can at least feel like I didn't over estimate :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    OK...so now that I'm addicted I am on the lookout for additional TJ dvd's. I have the max results package (L & B, 20 min workout, Cardio Party 1, Ab Jam, Turbo Sculpt, and Punch, Kick, & Jam).

What other ones do you ladies enjoy and recommend?:flowerforyou:
  • msplatts
    Options

I really enjoy Lower Body Jam & CP2. I just got the Turbo Jam On the Ball in the mail today. I'm going to do Total Body Blast on the ball tonight. I'll let you know if it's any good. .I keep reading about Fat Blaster,so I am looking for that one as well.
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Hey Everybody, getting ready to leave the office and get to CP2, Woo Hoo!! (hey, i'm rhymin, lol!!)

Gottalovboys - girl, what kind of vitamens do you take?? what a workout - sounds like a nap to me too! great job - here's to ya:drinker:

Hi Megan- hope you are doing well - keep up the good work!

Drevansmom - hope you got your errands done and your work out in!

Everybody else hang in there ~ and keep after at.:flowerforyou:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    OK...so now that I'm addicted I am on the lookout for additional TJ dvd's. I have the max results package (L & B, 20 min workout, Cardio Party 1, Ab Jam, Turbo Sculpt, and Punch, Kick, & Jam).

3T is great for sculpting/toning. I really like CP2 and 3. TJ Live booty and Abs is a great workout. Fat blaster is good when you are short on time...it's 8 turbos...one slow to learn it and then one fast x4. I'm not into the ball routines but if that's something you wanna try I know they have clips online that you can watch. Honestly I think anything that you can get your hands on will be beneficially to you. I know that there is a cardio live remix or something like that...I don't know anything about that one. You can find alot of these individually or in package deals on amazon.com for good prices.
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Hey Everybody, getting ready to leave the office and get to CP2, Woo Hoo!! (hey, i'm rhymin, lol!!)

Gottalovboys - girl, what kind of vitamens do you take?? what a workout - sounds like a nap to me too! great job - here's to ya:drinker:

Hi Megan- hope you are doing well - keep up the good work!

Drevansmom - hope you got your errands done and your work out in!

Everybody else hang in there ~ and keep after at.:flowerforyou:

LOL...just a multivitamin:wink: My goal lately has been to pop in a dvd once the kiddos lay down for their nap and just keep popping them until the kiddos wake up:smile:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!!!! I'll have to check out Amazon and see what I can find:smile: I :heart: Turbo Jam!!!
  • xtraquispe
    xtraquispe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I heart Turbo Jam!! Keep up the great work ladies!!! :tongue:
  • msplatts
    Options
    Okay, I just finished the Total Body Blast on the ball and it was tough! She does different sections in the video, some cardio where you lift the ball & move it back and forth. Honestly I thought that would be easy but after 2 minutes that ball gets pretty heavy. My workout partner & I were sweating! Then after some cardio she moves on to abs on the ball, which are always tough. She switches between cardio & abs throughout. At the end there are some good moves to tone legs & butt. Overall it was a really good workout & finally something to tone my arms. I burned about 450 calories for 60 minutes.
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a bit of a bust for me - did something to my elbow when I lifted my work bag to come home so I only made it through 20 minutes of CP3. Today I kicked butt and did CP2 and Sculpt back to back. Legs feel very weak and I am sweatin' but my lungs feel clear and I feel great!!:glasses:
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Yesterday was a bit of a bust for me - did something to my elbow when I lifted my work bag to come home so I only made it through 20 minutes of CP3. Today I kicked butt and did CP2 and Sculpt back to back. Legs feel very weak and I am sweatin' but my lungs feel clear and I feel great!!:glasses:

Hey Meanness,
    Sorry you hurt your elbow - that makes it hard to do a lot of things - let alone workout! Glad you took care of yourself and are better. CP2 and the sculpt back to back sounds exhausting to me!! I don't know how you do it. Fantastic job - I know you burned a ton of calories , the strength work out is good for your metabolism too!! :drinker: Way to go!!

I just finished CP2 (really starting to love that one) especially that dancey cool down stuff at the end.
    On track for sculpt before work tomorrow and either ab or lower jam(which I haven't tried yet) when I get home. I really have to plan so I make time for what makes me happy~ otherwise I just schedule myself right on out! Does anyone else have that problem????:huh:

Have a great nite every one ~ check ya tomorrow!