Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Breast lift experiences...
I have maintained my weight at 135 for over 10 years now, I have had two children and we are done. When I was younger I had very large breasts, triple d. After losing weight they are now and have been for some time 34dd. Due to breast feeding and losing weight they are very saggy and lifeless. I had a consultation and he recommended doing a lift and a reduction. I am completely ok with going smaller and having a lift, I was just wondering if anyone has had a lift and were happy with the results. We are going to be paying close to 7 thousand for this, and I just want to make sure it is worth it.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 203 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.2K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 82 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 35 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 33 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions