Military Wives

Options
Hello,
Are there any military wives out there?
I live in the MFP world and the military world. Its a very nice combination... I thought what a great idea it would be to combined the two.
I am 25. I have a energetic 14 month old son and a wonderful husband. I live in Europe and love it. Well except for the weather.
Anyone interested in becoming buddies let me know.
By the way, you don't have to be a military wife- .... girlfriends, fiances ect are always welcome. I was there once too. We all support our military guys just the same. :)

Replies

• Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    I sent you a request!!! :)
  • aray379
    aray379 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm a military girlfriend. Been through one deployment so far (uck!). Friend me if you like!
  • jrsprin
    jrsprin Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a military wife!!! And man does trying to loose weight around a high metabolism soldier suck!!!! Lol
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm here, but a new military wife! Been married for 4 years and he just commissioned! Friends and advice welcome.
  • TammyThrasher
    Options
    Hello and welcome, i am there with you, Military wife for over 20yrs, looking forward to sharing.
  • spinurbuttoff
    Options
    I'm a military wife!
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    I am an ex-military wife but all the same a woman trying to lose weight! I'll request you!
  • MrsCB10
    MrsCB10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Proud RCD military wife currently posted in Toronto, Ontario :flowerforyou: Nice to meet you.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I'm staring down the throat of another deployment, 7 months this time, after a total time home of 5 month after the last 6 months deployment.

However.

This time we're going to be training for a half marathon together, albeit from opposite sides of the world!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Navy wife here for almost 8yrs and husband has been in navy for 11 1/2 yr..we have 3 children. 6boy/4girl/almost 22mths boy and still havent lost baby weight from oldest child:( we are stationed in norfolk for the next 5yrs! u may add me as a friend if u like!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Army wife with a 26 month old and an 8 month old and extra flab to get off lol. Add me :)
  • charlottebronte
    Options
    Military Wives, et al: Please accept my family's sincere, heartfelt thanks for the work and sacrifice you and your families endure on behalf of all Americans...and the rest of the world. We appreciate you and are eager to support you in whatever ways we can. May God richly bless each and every one of you!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Also a Army wife for 20 something years.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    This smells like it could be a friendly monthly challenge. Maybe a battle of the branches?
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Navy wife here, currently living in virginia bch.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Military Mom here ~ my son is a Marine. Friend me if you would like! :flowerforyou:
  • Habehandful
    Habehandful Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This smells like it could be a friendly monthly challenge. Maybe a battle of the branches?

Yes!! I think this sounds like it would be fun

Challenge ladies????

I think the Army ladies might win!! hahaha
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options

Yes!! I think this sounds like it would be fun

Challenge ladies????

I think the Army ladies might win!! hahaha

I think so!!! Lets go Army! lol
  • lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a wife, but I'm a marine gf! He's overseas right now and won't be home til sometime between December and March. :/ So I can use a lot of extra support right now from other military spouses/gfs as well!! One of the biggest reasons I'm trying to lose weight right now is because I made a promise to myself that I was going to surprise him when he comes home by having lost 55lbs! I've got 45 to go!! So let's be friends! ^_^
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Army wife here . . . 13 years or so. I am definitely up for some branch- challenge . . . GO ARMY!