40 down 5 to go

Options
Shawstew
Shawstew Posts: 9 Member
I keep changing my goal which was originally to get down to 158 on my 5'9" frame. Now my goal is 145 and I currently sit at 149. Been as low as 148, but kinda been up 3 down 4 lately.

SW: 190
CW: 149
GW: was 158, now 1457iyyke3slstj.jpg
9mrdbzea90hh.jpg

Replies

• dm5859
    dm5859 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • chrissymoore06
    chrissymoore06 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!!!!
  • albader256
    albader256 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how many months ur diet ??
  • Shawstew
    Options
    albader256 wrote: »
    how many months ur diet ??

Since The end of March.

• Shawstew
    Options
    Thank you!
  • portcreditmom
    portcreditmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Any tips? Did you try Keto? Intermittent Fasting? etc? (in addition to exercising, I'm assuming).
    Thanks!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.! Great job!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job! You clearly stuck to your plan and executed it well. You look amazing! Good luck on those last few pounds.
  • peraltapiano
    peraltapiano Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What amazing abs... in four months! You obviously worked really hard to get here. I hope you have a great time hitting your new goal.
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This is from Jillian Michaels?!?! I can't stand her, but this is making me think about tolerating her again. You look so great! Congrats!
  • Shawstew
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jillians videos work so well for my body! I have had so much success with her and eating within calories. I do not eat clean but do eat wel and within my caloric deficit. The walking also has been great for my legs and allowing me to eat more.

Thank you for all the nice comments!
  • Rangerharms
    Rangerharms Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That stomach though!!!! Wow! Amazing job. I hope to one day get those killer abs. Very inspirational, so thanks for that!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My starting weight and goal weight are the same as yours but I'm 5'7". I weigh 192 and want to get to 145ish (I'll know when I get closer if I need to adjust). I can't seem to get motivated and this is inspiring. Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!