**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options

Replies

• LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I started P90X 2 days ago after going through Turbo Fire a couple of times. I'm definitely feeling it!
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My husband and I just started it yesterday. We are getting up at 4:45 am to do it before work each day. We are both doing 45 min of cardio everyday during lunch as well. Definitely feeling the abs today from yesterday's ab ripper x!
  • vivianleemit
    vivianleemit Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm in too! :)
  • ayersdn
    ayersdn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started a Tuedsy of this week, but this post sounds like it'll be a great motivator. I'll be checking in periodically to see what everyone's up to and get motivation.
  • Tinasmythe
    Tinasmythe Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am scared to death but I am in on this challenge. My 15 year son will be doing it with me too. I just took my before pics.
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting the lean version August 1st. SO excited to have you ladies here for support. Please feel free to friend me :) P.S. I'm super scared lol. I just have to remember to keep pressing play!!!

The less you do the less you feel like doing....ain't that the truth!
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm in... Have the dvds but cannot locate the recommended workout schedule... Anyone mind scanning a copy to me, please?
  • kgsmiles3
    kgsmiles3 Posts: 29
    Options
    Question:My chest and back CD skips all the time, is there a way I can get another copy or find a video online?
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Question:My chest and back CD skips all the time, is there a way I can get another copy or find a video online?

Did you order through Beachbody??? You may be able to call them and see if they will send you a new one, or try ebay?
  • kgsmiles3
    Options

Did you order through Beachbody??? You may be able to call them and see if they will send you a new one, or try ebay?

My FIL ordered it from Beachbody. I should send them an email
  • kgsmiles3
    Options
    I hope I can start with you ladies on Monday. Should I just switch the days around until I get the cd. Is there another workout similar. I really want to do this challenge. I NEED it
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    I hope I can start with you ladies on Monday. Should I just switch the days around until I get the cd. Is there another workout similar. I really want to do this challenge. I NEED it

Chest and Back is a Gazzillion push ups and pull ups, you could just do those that one day without the DVD until you get yours!! When I get my book tomorrow I will tell you exactly what kind to do........ I think you will be okay!!!
  • Friska_
    Friska_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in ladies! Feel free to add me :)
  • kgsmiles3
    Options

Chest and Back is a Gazzillion push ups and pull ups, you could just do those that one day without the DVD until you get yours!! When I get my book tomorrow I will tell you exactly what kind to do........ I think you will be okay!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)
  • jamielynn1981
    Options

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

Chest and Back:
    for each set try to start out with 12 reps

1. standard push ups
    2. wide front pull ups
    3. military push ups (tricep push ups with hands close together)
    4. reverse grip chin ups
    5. wide fly push ups
    6. closed grip overhand pull ups
    7. decline push ups
    8. heavy pants(double back pulls)
    9. diamond push ups(make both hands into diamond shape)
    10 lawnmowers(single arm back pulls)
    11 divebomber push ups(the under the fence, back under)
    12. back flys

and......repeat :wink:
  • Tracie65
    Tracie65 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm in too!!!! Going to start today though! Good luck everyone and feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the motivation I can get! I have trouble sticking with the program, but I might be going back to Jamaica in November and want to finally lose some weight by then!!!
  • mousepolice
    Options
    I am in week 2 day 1 but would love to join you ladies. I am hoping for some great results.
  • mousepolice
    Options
    Oh look my 1st post! haha
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I did Kenpo X this morning and I have to say I think it's the most fun workout so far. Great burn too!
  • Tracie65
    Tracie65 Posts: 62
    Options
    I lied, I am starting Monday too, my husband is going to join me!!