okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Wednesday can't get here fast enough
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Wednesday can't get here fast enough

Yeah and Thursday OMG
  • _pi3_
    I had a feeling starting tonight's episode Mark was gonna go up and Elena is really kinda going out I think Thursday
  • doodlekakes
    doodlekakes Posts: 14 Member
    I'm kind of rooting for Jess and Cody now. They are pretty dang strategic. I also don't want minion Josh to let Paul run his HOH! That drives me crazy. It's like Paul is a cult leader. It seems like some are opening their eyes.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    I like how ALEX goes up as a pawn no problem. While Elena freaks out. I'm glad Mark, Jess, and Elena are up it's a win win no matter what.
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Paul's way too arrogant at the moment. I'd love to see Cody or Mark get HOH on Thursday! And Josh is just awesome entertainment and Kevin is just cool
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,230 Member
    j9utj4tgumzs.jpg
    phhm0l2crukz.jpg
    jubug6467 wrote: »
    Why doesn't production tell Jessica to STOP drinking out of the milk jug???? I know they all share food and drink all the time but still.... Was she raised in a barn? Get a cup you lazy butt! And while they're at it please please tell Matt to stop digging his fingers all in the bowls and licking them repeatedly like a five year old. Drives me crazy. Ugh.

In other news, Wreck It Mark is completely clueless and I'm so ready for him to go. Lol.

I'm ready for Josh to go. Is pan clapping is beyond the definition of obnoxious.

That dude should be embarrassed

• mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    I do. I don't know why everyone does whatever Paul says. Do they want to lose?
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    Cody's faces are scary, lol. I'm shocked the house turned so quick, making it an interesting start to the season.

I like it better when there are two more equal sides of the house rather than now where everyone feels like they have to vote with one group to pick people off.
  • _pi3_
    I'm kind of just starting to feel bad for Cody and Jessica
  • _pi3_
    Who do y'all think is out tomorrow?
  • _pi3_
    Also I don't know if I'm in a weird mood but I'm totally over Paul
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    I don't know I want to say jess...but Josh is up to something
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I feel this would have been the prime opportunity to backdoor Paul, just saying.
  • _pi3_
    I wish Josh would go the *kitten* on
  • vanessansa
    vanessansa Posts: 24 Member
    :/ Catching up now!! Paul is pushing it but people are following
  • _pi3_
    I think Jess is going after tonight before I thought Elena was but yeh
  • _pi3_
    I can't wait for tomorrow night
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    I think Jess is going but would love to see Raven or Elena out. But Jess, at least the live feeds I've watched, isn't even trying soooo
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    I feel this would have been the prime opportunity to backdoor Paul, just saying.

Josh wouldn't have the votes. One thing Paul is good at is persuading people's votes at least with this house. The only ones who'd vote Paul out is Cody Mark and maybe Kevin but Christmas Raven Matt and Alex are determined for Jess to go...Jason is the only one I am not sure about if it had turned out this way but I am thinking he would vote with Alex