Exhausted

Options
I feel like no matter how hard I go at it I never see results

Replies

• drgnfyre
    drgnfyre Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ;( maybe ask the community for help? You are probably doing something wrong. What are you trying to achieve? And what have you been doing?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,140 Member
    Options
    You don't have to 'go at it hard' ... just get into a comfortable pattern. It's all about habits.
  • kobbymfp
    kobbymfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It takes time, try not to pay attention to result for sometime and work as hard as u can. The results will eventually show. Everyone is different some results will show faster than others. Just keep working. It will show
  • VolsG8rH8r
    VolsG8rH8r Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Find something you enjoy doing. So it is less of chore.
  • timsla
    timsla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Well let's get a plan of attack together what are your goals ?
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Well, what are your goals? How long have you been working at it?

Weight loss isn't linear, and it takes a lot of time.
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are feeling down on this. I have those times as well. But, like JJS said above, we had some reason for wanting to do this and we have already gotten knee-deep in it. Could you just keep on trying and not weigh nor measure for a week? Sometimes this takes a few--you know, plateaus and junk. Drink some good old ice water and sit down and look about you a bit. Do you have a favorite thing to do that would divert your attention from the weight? I do family tree research. Is there something else you don't want to do that you could do? My floors need cleaning and my car needs cleaning--I hate cleaning when it is just going to get dirty again but I could be cleaning!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I feel like no matter how hard I go at it I never see results

its not about going hard, its about being consistent...

what are your goals?