True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I got rear ended on my way home today and it scared the crap out of me.

Also i would like to confess i am officially the tallest hobbit
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I confess that I get way too flirty when I go out
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Also i would like to confess i am officially the tallest hobbit

I'll send you a badge via purolator

I love badges!!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    ICF I find it so refreshing when you come across someone who wants to know all of you. Not just the basic but when someone is interested in learning who you are as a whole. You don't come across those kind of people too often. I think it's a start to a beautiful friendship :)
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    ICF I find it so refreshing when you come across someone who wants to know all of you. Not just the basic but when someone is interested in learning who you are as a whole. You don't come across those kind of people too often. I think it's a start to a beautiful friendship :)

Never heard of it
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I feel kinda judge-ee lately.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    The last 11 months have tested me more than I could have ever imagined. The stress is really getting to me right now. I just wish I could get some normalcy back. I would really love to just move away from everyone and everything but my loyalty to my family prevents me from doing it. I feel like I'm getting lost in all of this and don't know how to find myself again.

I could offer you so many cliches " into every life some rain must fall" , "this too shall pass" and so on..thing is no words will make you feel better. You just have to hang on while the going is rough, and oneday down the track youll realise the cloud has lifted and you are finally happy with where you are..hugs my friend :kissing:
    Thank you, I'm ready for that cloud to be gone
    The last 11 months have tested me more than I could have ever imagined. The stress is really getting to me right now. I just wish I could get some normalcy back. I would really love to just move away from everyone and everything but my loyalty to my family prevents me from doing it. I feel like I'm getting lost in all of this and don't know how to find myself again.

I feel for you brother. I can't bring myself to put it out there like that. But a lot of what you're saying resonates with me. May or may not help but check out "jocko willink" on YouTube. I don't know what type of person you are mentally but he has some good insight and motivation to drive on. Just a thought.
    Thank you, I'll definitely check them out
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Your previous "normal" wasn't normal either. You just didn't know it then. Hang in there. Brighter days will come
    You are 100% right, you always are, thank you. I've been lucky to have you in my corner
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC my son is the only kid in his kindergarten that has temporary tattoos on his neck and ribs... And they look freaking awesome on him!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I confess. After more than a decade, I don't care if it doesn't get better anymore. I'm not putting another *kitten* ounce of worry into it. I'm tired of waiting & I just don't give a *kitten* now. I'm fixing me, nothing else going forward. I'm more than happy for it to miraculously be fixed, I would be ecstatic, but I'm not fixing it.
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ugh so this is a big one.

I confess that the attention from people I don't personally know, especially men, is actually an extreme motivation to me. The more you oggle me, the more I want to look even better. I like the attention. "Attention *kitten*" I guess. Oh well.
  • VeronicaA76
    Options
    IC, the more fat I lose and muscle gained, the more vain I get.
  • VeronicaA76
    Options

I confess that the attention from people I don't personally know, especially men, is actually an extreme motivation to me. The more you oggle me, the more I want to look even better. I like the attention. "Attention *kitten*" I guess. Oh well.

You're not the only one. Sometimes I catch myself purposefully shaking my butt a little more when I walk, because I'm being "checked out". That's my squat heavy motivation.
  • skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I confess a lot of the times when I answer "I am okay, nothing special today" and smile I actually am close to crying inside me. But I feel guilty that my little problems make me feel that way in front of most other people who have much bigger problems that I know of, so I keep it to myself.
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    BabyBear76 wrote: »

You're not the only one. Sometimes I catch myself purposefully shaking my butt a little more when I walk, because I'm being "checked out". That's my squat heavy motivation.

I'm glad I'm not alone lol.
  • BalerionTheBlackDread
    Options
    I add people off other friend's friendlists. Often the most attractive ones lol
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I think people who are always talking about how high their sex drive is are full of crap. No one cares! Shut up and m@sturbate like the rest of the world.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I think people who are always talking about how high their sex drive is are full of crap. No one cares! Shut up and m@sturbate like the rest of the world.

But what if their sex drive is so high that they don't have enough time in the day to self medicate to keep it under control? Or what if they are so crappy at self love that it's never good enough?
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Now this thread has some meat on its bones