Day two master cleanse.

Options

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Also, there was this great post in a now deleted thread from a guy who did the master cleanse and woke up in the middle of the night, in the process of spraying himself, his bed, and his girlfriend with liquid faeces.

Just think about that for a sec.

Thanks for my laugh of the day!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Ugh. The only reason for a cleanse is the prep before a colonoscopy. (Must confess I got a little thrill from the 3 pound weight loss, but that didn't last.) :D

If whatever you're doing is causing a headache, then that's a clue.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    Tip: Eat some food, ditch the cleanse. Especially if it's giving you a headache.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I stopped the cleanse! Then when I did eat I started with soup i was beyond sick for the rest of the day and the next. I won't be doing that again!

Glad to hear you've decided against continuing! :) Are you now able to 'process' food properly again? Make sure you stay well hydrated over the next few days as your body gets back to normal.
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    The Master Cleanse is no good. Now, the Super Saiyan Cleanse, that's another story...
  • JillianPaige1991
    JillianPaige1991 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The Master Cleanse is no good. Now, the Super Saiyan Cleanse, that's another story...

What is that?
  • WatchJoshLift
    Options

What is that?
    It's promoted by DragonBall Z, watch it
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

He was making a joke - Just incorporate some fruits & veggies, into your diet for the fiber, dried beans are great too, be sure there is some fat and your body will take care of any "cleansing" - adding some Greek yogurt or fermented foods like sauerkraut helps by maintaining the good bacteria in your digestive track
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I stopped the cleanse! Then when I did eat I started with soup i was beyond sick for the rest of the day and the next. I won't be doing that again!

A very wise decision :)

To lose weight you just need to be at the correct calorie deficit for your weight loss goals. It really is as simple as that. Enter your stats into MFP and it will give you your calorie target-this already has your needed calorie deficit built in for you, (unless you're very overweight select the 1lb a week loss option).

• WatchJoshLift
    Options
    @JillianPaige1991

I used to master cleanse. I don't anymore.For the reasons mentioned above and more

-It is easy to gain the weight back
    -The side effects can get severe
    -You lose muscle
    -Your miserable.

What I recommend is 7 day clense from like whole foods or another place. With this you take pills of herbs and extracts, drink lots of water, eat lots of veggies and fruits to aid your body in the cleansing process.

You can still use the master cleanse drink ingredients as an addition to your healthy lifestyle.

SMH. I recommend the "no cleanse." It's very simple to follow... you don't.