Lets be friends!

Replies

• Feel free to add me! I've never used the social side of this app until today so I'm pretty excited to make some buddies in the process of living a healthier lifestyle
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    Add me. Im looking to lose 8kgs in 2-3 months, and then add muscle/gain weight
  • GoProWithJoe
    GoProWithJoe Posts: 7 Member
    I was 212lbs 2 months ago. I joined MFP the 2nd of this month at 190lbs I'm down to 180 and aiming for 165lbs. That's my boxing co.petition weight. ADD ME, I'm on everyday
  • oceangirl99
    oceangirl99 Posts: 161 Member
    add me! I'm not sure how to add friends.......
  • FishBullet
    FishBullet Posts: 6 Member
    Add me if you like
  • ttiffanytx
    ttiffanytx Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've never used the social side of this app until today so I'm pretty excited to make some buddies in the process of living a healthier lifestyle

I added you! This is my second go-around of trying to use this app the first time I didn't use any social aspects of it I didn't even have any friends. This time I added a few people and have gone out of my way to try and connect with them and has made the experience so much better and eating healthy a lot easier!
  • ttiffanytx
    I was 212lbs 2 months ago. I joined MFP the 2nd of this month at 190lbs I'm down to 180 and aiming for 165lbs. That's my boxing co.petition weight. ADD ME, I'm on everyday

I did and congrats on the steady loss!
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me:)
  • 1983rjg
    1983rjg Posts: 7 Member
    Hi guys, please feel free to add me. I'll update daily and post recepies etc. I have 117lbs to loose :( I may be here a while!
  • ttiffanytx
    1983rjg wrote: »
    Hi guys, please feel free to add me. I'll update daily and post recepies etc. I have 117lbs to loose :( I may be here a while!

I added you! Don't worry about the time just try a little everyday!
  • theheavyveggie
    theheavyveggie Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm aiming to lose 20 - 30 pounds and I track daily and post a lot! Would love to help people with motivation and support :smile:
  • kimblelynne
    kimblelynne Posts: 6 Member
    I've just started logging in daily and am looking for some support and accountability as well. I want to see others hitting goals and motivating me!
  • earthling_steph
    earthling_steph Posts: 4 Member
    Add me :)
  • ttiffanytx
    Add me :)

I did! Always looking for other fit ladies to connect with!
  • theritestuff
    theritestuff Posts: 101 Member
    Alright - lets be friends - request sent!
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Add me. This is my second go around and could use all the motivation/support as possible. I also have 100+lbs to lose so I plan to stick around for long while.
  • chandankinger2017
    chandankinger2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Just created MFP account few hours ago and i have no friends here kindly send me request plzz really need motivation to loose weight
  • KetoPaul79
    KetoPaul79 Posts: 36 Member
    You can add me
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Feel free to add me...I don't know how much motivation I'll give you as I lost forty pounds several years ago, and gained it all back, except five pounds...I am DETERMINED to get, at least, twenty pounds off...Add me, if you'd like...
  • ttiffanytx
    I requested you all. I am happy to be connecting with so many new people!