Do you still get naked in front of your significant other?

Options

Replies

• baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    hahaha, no kids for me, so we can get but naked in every room of the house...LOL

Ditto! No kids, no pets....lots of nekkidness! In fact, we feel hard done by if we have to get dressed at all at weekends! :laugh:
    I thought the point of an S.O. was the unlimited sex. And what's the point of that without being Nekkid!?

Oh, there's *lots* of point in having sex with a few items of clothing on! :tongue:

Well... there's naked and Nekkid!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I don't have a significant other, but I get naked in front of even the insignificant others.
  • craftykimmer
    craftykimmer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love the pic. In your signature!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I don't have a significant other, but I get naked in front of even the insignificant others.
    I knew I was going to like your answer.. LOL.

No significant other here. But I spend a lot of time naked at home..and anytime there is someone in my life, I don't have any trouble getting naked in front of them...
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt inflict my nakedness on anyone, I don't hate anyone enough to scar them for life. I may have issues.
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    Hell, the very first thing I do when I get home from work is take off my pants. I call it "no pants time" My husband likes to tease...."we should go to the grocery store, but that would require you to put on pants..." lol
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

wanna get coffee?
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    and I can't believe this is a question. It's a daily occurence.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Considering that this is the only thread I've posted in today, I'm going to assume that the recent friend requests have something to do with this. In case it wasn't obvious in all 15 of my photos. I don't get naked, or even provocative, on the internet. There are people who are even less significant than the insignificant. Just sayin'. Don't get your hopes up.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Considering that this is the only thread I've posted in today, I'm going to assume that the recent friend requests have something to do with this. In case it wasn't obvious in all 15 of my photos. I don't get naked, or even provocative, on the internet. There are people who are even less significant than the insignificant. Just sayin'. Don't get your hopes up.

HAHAHAHAHA I was just kidding but man that says something about men :(
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my husband hasnt seen me fully naked in about 4 years. I'm just not comfortable with that with how i look. Maybe thats why he spends so much time away...
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I don't have a significant other, but I'm having less issues with this. Still need to work on it...
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i personally dont like to be naked but i run around in my "draws" for sure! Around my house you get pinched on the butt if its naked! lol

But if it wasnt for the kids, this would be a nudist colony!!! Just my husband and I thought. No one else!
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

Win.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    thats a real shame if someone cant be naked in front of the one they love :(

This. Even at my highest weight or 9 months pregnant I didn't have a problem with it.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    So..... are we gonna get nekkid or what?
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    We've been married almost 20 years and I've given birth four times in front of him. If there's one person in the whole world I feel comfortable in front of in my own skin, it's my husband. He doesn't seem to have any issues either. :) It's nice having one person I can be 100% me with, naked or clothed.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have no issue being naked. I change my clothing in front of my husband and my kids all the time. I walk around the house naked a far amount as well. As of yet this does not bother my kids, but when they are older I am sure that it will and I will then toss on a robe. But I don't want them to think that the human form is dirty or shamefull, because it is not.

My husband is a behind closed doors kind of person when it comes to nudity and my freeness with being naked does disturb him. For a long time I thought it was because I was overweight, but now I am looking so much better and it still bothers him. I think he is just up tight about the human body in general. He even gets upset with our kids are naked. He's an odd duck.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I've been everywhere on the weight scale from 220 to 145 and at every point I've loved being nekkid! My roommate used to ask if I was wearing pants when she got home because that was the first thing I did when I got home - take them off.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Considering that this is the only thread I've posted in today, I'm going to assume that the recent friend requests have something to do with this. ...
    Hah, you might have somewhat brought that on yourself :p

Anyway, I like to wear as little as possible. Currently I'm in a tank-top and sarong, but only because I have roommates and I've been walking through the house :p When I'm in my room I typically wear less, and less becomes more common when an SO is around :glasses: