Coffee Addicts on Creamer

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    2 TBSP Half and half, 1 oz milk or heavy cream. Heavy cream is a treat. Half and half or milk goes in all of my coffee. I like it that way and make room for the calories. You do you, of course, with no judgment from me.
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've recently (and gradually) made the switch from Coffeemate creamer to unsweetened vanilla cashew milk. It's not as good as creamer but it's doing the job.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Once you go black...
    And Splenda.
  • MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    1/4c vanilla flavored Silk Soy milk. Just the right creamy for my coffee and a touch of sweetness
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I use heavy cream. Half and half if I'm out and they don't have heavy cream.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    1 tbs half and half, 1/2 tbs sugar free syrup (Jordan's skinny hazelnut or Torani s'mores) hot or on ice(cold brew)
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    black.

when i want a treat on sunday or whatever, i'll do a lil heavy cream MAN OH MAN
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    heavy cream and Truvia
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Usually I would just add milk or those international delight creamer singles, but a couple months ago I discovered Cremora's mint flavored protein coffee creamer powder packets in Walmart and haven't been able to stop using them! One packet is enough to cream/sweeten a cup of coffee and give it a strong peppermint flavor similar to the Starbucks peppermint mocha via latte packets, only for less calories. Even more amazing, it's REMARKABLE in protein shakes, oatmeal, etc. You name it, it's delicious in it! I also tried their caffeinated coconut creamer but wasn't as impressed, although my boyfriend likes that one a lot.
    znejt9zsqdys.png
  • mikeandlindasept15
    mikeandlindasept15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like Nestle Coffee Mate Natural Bliss, Vanilla and Hazelnut. It is so hard to use only 1 tbsp of each. 30 calories/5 g sugar each
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Skim milk and sweetener
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options

hgycta wrote: »
    Usually I would just add milk or those international delight creamer singles, but a couple months ago I discovered Cremora's mint flavored protein coffee creamer powder packets in Walmart and haven't been able to stop using them! One packet is enough to cream/sweeten a cup of coffee and give it a strong peppermint flavor similar to the Starbucks peppermint mocha via latte packets, only for less calories. Even more amazing, it's REMARKABLE in protein shakes, oatmeal, etc. You name it, it's delicious in it! I also tried their caffeinated coconut creamer but wasn't as impressed, although my boyfriend likes that one a lot.
    znejt9zsqdys.png

I still can't find this in New Jersey. So frustrating. :(
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    The carnation almond milk creamer is the tastiest of the almond milk creamers I have tried. It's still got calories, but since it's a treat and it looks like you are trying the almond milk, you might want to try it out. My favorite is the vanilla :smile:
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee but I've seen a few ads for something called Leaner Creamer that seems to be growing in popularity.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    znejt9zsqdys.png

I was literally just drooling over this at Wal-Mart the other day! I reeeeaaally wanted to get it but wasn't sure how it would taste, so it's great to know that some people here have tried it and liked it too!
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee with heavy whipping cream and a half scoop of chocolate protein for sweeter.
  • chicaljw
    chicaljw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use heavy cream and Truvia. It gets the job done.
  • rickdkitson
    rickdkitson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Why put anything in it and spoil the perfect taste of coffee?

I always take my coffee black, no sugar.
  • Italiandiva38
    Italiandiva38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use half & half, 1 splenda and s/f coffee syrup (caramel, French vanilla or whatever is on hand) as well as a dash of cinnamon. Nice and tasty
  • cierrahc
    cierrahc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cold brew and cashew milk....cashew milk tends to be thicker and creamier than almond. I don't use any sweetener but I do sometimes use sugar in the raw packets (20 cal/5g carbs) and makes it just sweet enough without the aftertaste of stevia.