Aliens. Please discuss. (Fun Thread)

Options
124»

Replies

• Sofia_Garcia
    Sofia_Garcia Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Would be pretty weird if in such immense universe aliens Did not exist. How can humans be so self absorve by them selfs!
    Sure I do not believe that they look exactly like the ones we joke around with or like the movies (saw the last one was not that good by the way) and I hope theirs more friendly than we expect and what was put in our heads that they are and come in peace ✌️ I believe that there are other planets and other species that we do not know about and maybe they do not know about us! I think the same way we are curious and afraid they probably are too! If they exist of course!
    But if they come for war and invade our planet witch is not ours lolol they may come now wile there's some idiots hands on the red buttons of the supper power country's and let them have fun cus we are all dead anyways!
    And here I go away from the discussion to the bigly power, was probably that speech got stuck in my head need to meditate before going to bed tonight and search some new alien fever online haven't done that in a wile!!!!

Xoxoxo
    Have a good night you all good people
  • _NicLovin_
    _NicLovin_ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks keeps sending me nudes and I would say he is definitely nonhuman.

LOL. Heavenly body?
  • _NicLovin_
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks keeps sending me nudes and I would say he is definitely nonhuman.

But does that mean alien or more part horse like a centaur?

Or Reptilian?
  • _NicLovin_
    Options
    Sometimes we watch David Wilcox and Dr. Steve Greer lectures on YouTube. Sometimes I stop listening and notice that David Wilcox has an unnaturally large forehead, and Steve Greer has one bicep that is much larger than the other. Sometimes....I think maybe THEY'RE aliens.... :o:#
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    All planets, are enclosed snow globes with unique ecco systems, unique resources... some planets are billions of years older than our little blue marble... did you know that viruses don't meet our definition of "alive" and yet a virus can control its hosts... how about bacteria? There are literally as many and more species of bacteria than there are grains of sand in hawaii...

There is only a few good reasons why aliens would develop the technology to travel beyond their snow globe... same reasons we are searching for habitable planets... colonization, resources... cannon fodder... there are aliens, the earth is a farm, they are the ranchers and we are the herd...not so long ago... some 10-15 thousand years ago... our snow globe was reduced to less than 10 000 humans globally. Lore suggests it was a natural disaster... I say it was harvest time... I say ... we are nearing another harvest... the powers that be know it... and have spent trillions in an effort to "save" as much technology and human intelligence and hide it away before the next harvest...

The us spent 2 trillion dollars on? The money trail was destroyed by the wtc attack

Canada spent 4 billion on a " gun registry " Italy "lost" 2 billion... China has built whole cities in the middle of nowhere...

What if planet 9... isn't a planet? But a mothership?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Nah, I don't think so. I've been called a "doubting thomas" before. I don't know if I'm that but I'm typically a huge skeptic on so many things, religion included. I suppose I'm kind of agnostic myself.

Wow, somebody called you a "Doubting Thomas"?! That's harsh.

Is it harsh? I don't know. I didn't take offense to it. I don't believe in "stuff" so easily. You have to show me how it's real. I want proof damnit. :D
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I think it's possible that if sentient beings do exist, they live more then 6 billion light years away and wouldn't know we exist. If they could even see that far with the technology they have.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I think it's possible that if sentient beings do exist, they live more then 6 billion light years away and wouldn't know we exist. If they could even see that far with the technology they have.

worm holes..... ftmfw
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Well, science has determined that anything over 12" is consider inhuman.
  • _NicLovin_
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I've heard some really cool theories about the human "soul" and how it relates to what we believe are sentient beings. One in particular suggests that the soul evolves into a higher state of consciousness of light and energy vibrations that people interpret as angels or multi-dimensional beings. Time and space cease to exist, and consciousness can phase in and out of the "infinite universe."
  • _NicLovin_
    Options

Well, science has determined that anything over 12" is consider inhuman.

Looks like this thread has our first Bigfoot sighting. ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    they're real

IllegalImmigrantSign.jpg