Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• TearsoftheMushroom
    Options
    Hi All
    Tina sent me an email to be captain but missed me off the captain list. I am captain No 6 so I get whoever is left at the end of picking, so If you let me know if thats you and I will also check I just dont want to miss anyone out. I will then take all your names and let the challenge begin! I am off to think of a name now.
  • workingmumof4
    Options
    Team Name - The Sexy Sizzlers
    Members - Merrinoel, deebauer145, workingmumof4, xxx_pink_princess_xxx, ihavenowaist, Monica_has_a_goal,spgabby86

Thank you for choosing me, we can do this!!! I have a week till my holiday and plan on working my butt off so I hope to be a good asset to your team.

Thank you again. Go The Sexy Sizzlers!!! xx

:happy:
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I am really excited about this and ready to get started!!

Team : The Unstoppable Panthers

Members :
    amorgan101187, jeffwalsh, gsterlingdiva02, megz4987, bhurley1424, ardeornellis, jjbranc.

Let's go team!
  • MistyDC29
    MistyDC29 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Guitar4Hisglory is my husband and he's not going to be able to be a captain, so I am going to take over for him, if that's ok.

I was looking through the names to pick a team and found that Megz4987 has been picked twice. Charlotte, I will wait till you pick one more team member before I go. :-)
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sorry about this mistake.

Then, I would pick twotfluty.
  • Merrinoel
    Merrinoel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thx! Hey our tickers look almost the same, even with lbs. of weight lost! :-)
  • Merrinoel
    Merrinoel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Team Name - The Sexy Sizzlers
    Members - Merrinoel, deebauer145, workingmumof4, xxx_pink_princess_xxx, ihavenowaist, Monica_has_a_goal,spgabby86

(Still learning how to post here)....

Woo hoo, Sexy Szzlers! Let's DO this thang!

I'm scheduled for two hikes in Glacier National Park this week, so will work hard at those minutes as well as food! I am COMPETITIVE, so RARIN' to go! (course ALL the losers in BLC are winners--- ah, darn, its my dang soft side coming out! Lol)
  • MistyDC29
    MistyDC29 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks Charlotte.

Again, taking over for Guitar4Hisglory.

Team Name: Lollapa-Losers

Teammates: Guitar4Hisglory, swordsmith, jonesangela0113, Thegroovychick, wwhite94, echeindl, butters1
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Members :
    amorgan101187, jeffwalsh, gsterlingdiva02, megz4987, bhurley1424, ardeornellis, jjbranc.

Let's go team!

WooHoo!! Let's go Panthers! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    Crikey.... errr ok here goes

Team Name - The Mighty Morphin Flower Arrangers :flowerforyou:
    Members - Amberlin, JustJenn419, kangababy, krevelle65, Libby9, Megz4987, tlrunyon

woo hooo, let's do this!
    Go team!!!!!!
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Members :

Let's go team!

YAY!!!!! I LOVE a good challenge!! Let's GO PANTHERS!!!!!!
  • jjbranc
    jjbranc Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello all!

Members :

Let's go team!
  • jjbranc
    jjbranc Posts: 27
    Options
    Glad to be a panther!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    It looks like we have JudyMama to pick team mates then the remaining participants will be team #6. Good luck teams. Say tuned for this weeks challenge I will post it in a couple days. I made it to the beach & enjoying the sand but will be checking in. Good luck & make good choices. Go teams.
  • JudyMama
    JudyMama Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I scoured the board to see who wasn't on a team, and this is who I found. Hopefully I got it right.

Team Name: Gutsy Grizzlies

Team Members: tsumpter, fitsherry, tcoutlaw, jenstanley13, LizToner, valmoaz, bellyfairy.

Ok, let's get started bright and early tomorrow! :)

judymama
  • TearsoftheMushroom
    Options
    I was supposed to be Captain 6 so cannot be on Team 5 so you have a choice of jennahiggins or Italiana_xx79. That would then only leave me and one of the above. It seems the numbers are a bit off - were we not meant to pick 7 to include ourselves? I will not take part anymore and this will avoid the complication of rearranging the teams. Good luck everyone!
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    I don't think we've been set a challenge yet other than the win the weigh in obviously!

The weather looks good here for next week so I'm looking to get some long rides in to help produce the great number I know we'll get and to beat the other teams :tongue:

GO TEAM!
    You picked the right team player here! The challenge is my challenge and I'll go all out!!! Suppose to be really hot here the next few days but that's ok, I'll sweat more :mad: So to all the teams...we'll say bring it:wink: And of course HAVE FUN!!!!
  • thegroovychick
    thegroovychick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love the name Lollapa-Losers!!! Proud to be one!
  • JudyMama
    JudyMama Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hmm, any ideas anyone? I think everyone should be part of a team, so I would welcome jennahiggins, Italiana_xx79, on the Gutsy Grizzlies.:glasses:
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    What did I miss? :smile: