Short girls!

Options

Replies

• natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends! I am 5'0 and currently at 135. I would like to lose another 10-20 pounds. Feel free to add me! We got this!!
  • yamioso33
    yamioso33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 4'9 and was at 184. I am at 156 but looking to get to about 120
  • zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and currently 156. I need to get back into healthy BMI range. My first goal is 134, but I really would love to be back at 125. Feel free to add me!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I am 5'3", 43 years old. My starting weight was 191 and I am currently at 142. My goal was to get to 130lbs...but then I discovered weight lifting!!!
  • StarvingAuthor
    StarvingAuthor Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5'3, 117lbs, goal 112lb, twenties! Add me :-)
  • TheNewTinaPooh
    TheNewTinaPooh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", 255 lb...guess Im the big girl on the block. I've already lost 20. My goal weight is 135. Plan: decreasing carbs, increasing protein, water aerobics and lap swimming
  • theladybaha
    theladybaha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'2" and needing to lose 30 - Have no idea how to add friends... but would love motivation and ideas from others! Please add me!
  • bmorte
    bmorte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A real shortie here at 4'9" and I am 59 y/o. Starting weight 168 and ultimate goal is 115, but intermediate goal is 130. I was doing boot camp but totally blew out my shoulder and so I am in rehab and have to look toward cardio and diet for weight loss. Working the MFP diet but have adjusted my percentages toward a lower carb intake. Also, I have Cushing's Disease which caused me to have a tumor and most of my pituitary removed. I basically have no metabolism! Add this shortie, please!
  • sexyjlee
    sexyjlee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and went from 158 to 2011 in 2 years. I went back to school, work FT, have two little boys, and run my household since hubby travels a lot for work. The stress of juggling my schedule took a toll on me and I went straight to the comfortable and soothing feeling of delicious and fatty foods. Now I am retraining myself to lead a healthier lifestyle! Rock on ladies...we can do this!! Feel free to add me and send me updates of your progress. I'm rooting for you!
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    ROCK!
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    NikyNik89 wrote: »
    4"11 and omg this weight i cannot lose after almost two years of giving birth. Statistics say for my height i should be 98-110 I'm currently 226. I cant even imagine being that small. My smallest was 170. My goal is 150.

I feel your pain! I have to lose half my body weight as well. 5'3", 212 lbs but I'm determined to get this extra weight off. I haven't been at my goal weight in over half my life. Feel free to add me!
  • mikr0lo
    mikr0lo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Really appreciate everyone who responded! I tried to add all of you, but if I missed you, feel free to add me!!
  • Tiffmomof5
    Tiffmomof5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 with a hight of 5"3 and weigh 164.1. I have petite frame so can't carry much weight but after 5 pregnancies I've put on the extra 50. I've currently lost 12 with my program but would love other ladies to chat with and encourage each other. Add me :)
  • Bridg517
    Bridg517 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shorties! I am 5'2 and hoping to lose 80-90 pounds. I just got back on the bandwagon this week and it's been kicking my butt! I'm trying to teach myself to jog and drinking tons of water! My short term goal is to lose 25lbs by the end of 2017. Weather you are trying to lose 1 or 100+ lbs I believe in you. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 as well. I've had two children and my weight has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs. I went from 145 pre baby1, to 132 2 weeks after her. Then 155 when I moved into my own home then down to 138. I was still at 138 before baby2 then up to 174 full term and then down to like 160 until I got the mini pill birth control. I went up to 171 and now I'm back down to 151 and my ultimate goal is to get back down to 132lbs and to look like this again . This is my motivation photo . After my first baby and I felt hot at 41d9rd6hri1a.jpg
  • GerryRog
    GerryRog Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5 ft 2 and 1/2 inches..I think I am the old lady of this group at 61. I weigh around 180 maybe a little more, I would like to lose 30 to 35 pounds, and then see if I want to lose more.
  • AnneTanne0
    AnneTanne0 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A bit of an oldie too...
    I'm turning 55 next month. 155 cm (5'1") and struggling to maintain my weight below 52 kg (115 lbs). This is a normal bmi of course, but my lower half still looks huge...
    (For us shorties the 'new bmi' is said to be more realistic - https://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi_calc.html )
    I hope some of you add me as a friend...
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm lookin for a shorty