• jeena86
    jeena86 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in!
  • tjucan
    tjucan Posts: 12 Member
    Definitely in!
  • CeciliaBobilia
    CeciliaBobilia Posts: 246 Member
    @savvy85 You're welcome--glad it helped.
    @cassiegetsfit2013 I added your stats (I'm not the kind soul who added your name though). I'd hate for someone to miss out on the extra motivation a challenge group can provide! :)
  • ambie0817
    ambie0817 Posts: 9 Member
    Hope it's not too late to join, just saw this and I need the motivation!
  • jkware1997
    jkware1997 Posts: 3 Member
    For the life of me I can't figure out how to edit the spreadsheet to add my name
  • wilsonbarb65
    wilsonbarb65 Posts: 11 Member
    I want to try this too
  • DebElayne
    DebElayne Posts: 13 Member
    edited August 2017
    So four more ounces this morning! Eight ounces since starting this challenge. I am officially 25 pounds down since mothers day! Weight loss is really slowing down but slow loss is better than no loss
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    jkware1997 wrote: »
    For the life of me I can't figure out how to edit the spreadsheet to add my name

Someone added you - the general feedback is it works better when you use a desktop rather than a mobile
  • DiaGetsFit182
    DiaGetsFit182 Posts: 37 Member
    Hello everyone! I've put myself on the spreadsheet as dawnoflight95. Happy to say there was some progress since last week :). Officially down 12 pounds since I restarted my journey at the start of July! I'm about to put a pan of veggies in the oven for this week's lunches. Hope everyone's night is going well! Also, feel free to add me on MFP because I've had this for a long time, but never got around to adding folks.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    @CeciliaBobilia
    Thank you SO much!! Who ever added me & YOU have kind souls. I HIGHLY APPRECIATE what you've done for me. Makes me smile which I rarely do! So it's really special to me. I'll go look at the sheet & see how it looks. I'm hoping you or someone else will be helpful by adding my weekly weigh in, would LOVE it!! <3
  • Wcarpenter81
    Wcarpenter81 Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2017
    I would love to join in ! I have lost 34 so far since may. My sw was 223 and im At 189 now. I need the challenge for the winter months!
  • pquinn371
    pquinn371 Posts: 2 Member
    jeena86 wrote: »
    I'm in!

I'm in!!!!
  • jenten3000
    jenten3000 Posts: 1 Member
    Me too! I'll have to figure out how to add myself when I'm home and not on mobile!

I've never used MFP for anything other than counting calories, this is pretty cool!
  • ctshorebird
    ctshorebird Posts: 24 Member
    Company over the weekend , so didn't log or do well sticking to a plan. Made myself get right back to planning/prepping /logging today. Will weigh in on Fri. to see result of +/-
    Sigh .....
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'M IN! Is everybody still in? lol
  • CeciliaBobilia
    CeciliaBobilia Posts: 246 Member
    @CassieGetsFit2013 You're welcome! I'm glad we brightened your day!! Adding you each week shouldn't be an issue if you still aren't able to download the Sheets app. Just leave a message on this thread or PM me.
    @jenten3000 You should also be able to access an editable version of the spreadsheet from your phone's browser. It seems to work from any browser, but encounters a connection error when using the MFP app.
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    I added myself in hope that's okay!
  • smh_cliff
    smh_cliff Posts: 146 Member
    edited August 2017
    Now I am home, I got to weigh. -1lb.... can't lie, I hoped for one of those impressive first week losses but on the other hand it is entirely possible my weekend tracking could be way off as I was away and had to make do with guesses, so I won't complain!

Need to go back and find the sheet now!

Edit: Sorted. Except I couldn't remember my user name and it had directed away from this page rather than a new tab, so for now I am just "Cliff"!
  • jkware1997
    jkware1997 Posts: 3 Member
    August 14- 248
    August 21- 242.8
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Great job everyone! I'm headed to Costco for veggies.