Thirty lbs by Christmas

Options

Replies

• shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It's not too late to join, jump right in! Here is the link to the spread sheet!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xm3Z9v9KDuGRTzetwyLyp2zkfj7j0kv_Xbd5U98IwoQ/edit?usp=sharing
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm Definitely in. I can't add to the spread sheet as I don't have the app downloaded anymore, I'll see if I can download again, might not have enough space.

SW -228
    CW - 188

Would be AWESOME to lose 30 by *Christmas*!!
  • jnh102492
    jnh102492 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late but would love to join in as well!!!!
  • angel5392
    angel5392 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in x
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Definitely count me in :) the last time I was on a weight loss kick these kind of things inspired me so much. I have over 100 pounds to lose but I wanna lose as much as I can before the end of the year. All year I've been bouncing at the same weight and I'm ready to change that !! :)
  • KreeshW
    KreeshW Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30lbs by Christmas. I have just restarted MFP again after slacking off bigtime. Can I do it?? I am at 183lbs, would love to be 154lbs...
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Im in! Any chance someone could please add me? I keep getting an error each time i try to edit :-(
  • cer1126
    cer1126 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just weighed in. Lost 2.1 lbs since last weigh in.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I've just added a bunch of people =)
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    LINK TO SPREADSHEET - everyone should be able to edit this.
  • CeciliaBobilia
    CeciliaBobilia Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Using the MFP android app, I was able to view, but not edit.
    If you are experiencing the same issue, try accessing the link through your computer or even the browser on your phone (stay on the browser instead of being redirected to the MFP app).
    Hope this helps!
  • KeepOnMovjng
    KeepOnMovjng Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
    Just managed to come across this community again.
    Luckily I do keep track of my weight so can add the others too
  • savvy85
    Options
    Thank you so much for adding me! ❤
  • savvy85
    Options
    Using the MFP android app, I was able to view, but not edit.
    If you are experiencing the same issue, try accessing the link through your computer or even the browser on your phone (stay on the browser instead of being redirected to the MFP app).
    Hope this helps!

Thanks so much for the tip! Got it working through browser :smiley:
  • losing_it_2013
    losing_it_2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too, if not too late
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I added my weight for Aug 21, (weighed myself today) since I couldn't remember what it was for Aug 14. Love the little Santa Claus graphic.
  • lshelto17
    lshelto17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I know I'm late to the game but I'm excited!
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've added myself to the spreadsheet :smiley: Losing 30 pounds would put me well on my way to reaching my goal of 199. My lowest was 222 a couple years ago. Since then I've been losing and regaining the same 20 pounds. At 235 now... again. lol we can do this!!!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Thank you to whom ever added my name to the spreadsheet. I appreciate that a WHOLE lot. In case anyone wants to keep adding my weight for me, that'd be REALLY awesome, if not I don't blame anyone & I'll just leave the group so it won't put any strain on someone.

So, last week I weighed - 185.8
    This week, I weigh - 186.
    Gain of - 0.2lbs

Not pleased with this but at least it isn't a huge gain & only a small one. Try better for next week's weigh in!
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Pepperpony wrote: »
    Tracked all week and I'm +.4 lb.

Do you weigh your food? That was a game changer for me. I go by weight in grams and ounces per serving-- a little more reliable that way. Sometimes a slice of cheese I think is 70 calories because the package says 1 slice is a serving, is actually 120 because it weighs more than the 28 grams/serving.