Rant alert

faji2015
faji2015 Posts: 93 Member
edited August 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi guys,
Over the last one and half month, I have gained 2 lbs. I am on maintenance. This gain is freaking me out. I cannot diet anymore. I just don't have anymore patience to be back on 1200. Since, I have become small i need to eat 1200 and to be very accurate. It's frustrating. Can't eat 1200. Please help me. I am trying but i fail after two days. With 1200 i just don't have enough energy to excerise anymore which I usually do. College is starting in two weeks also how to get rid of it

Replies

• kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Unless you are really, really small - you shouldn't be maintaining on 1200. I'll ask seeing as everyone else will anyway - what are your stats? Are you weighing and measuring everything you eat?
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited August 2017
    Edited. Start logging every bite. Get a food scale from a store next to measuring cups.
    Try your best to meet that protein goal. Don't skip meals.
  • faji2015
    faji2015 Posts: 93 Member
    I don't maintain at 1200 but i am sedentary so to create a deficit.... I maintain at 1580 something
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    If you maintain at 1580, 1330 a day will have you lose .5 lb a week, so 2lbs gone in 4 weeks.
  • laurabadams
    laurabadams Posts: 201 Member
    To me, two pounds seems well within a normal fluctuation, but I weigh myself daily & see all kinds of ups & downs. How often do you weigh yourself? Could it be related to your cycle?
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    2lbs is well within normal daily fluctuations - nothing to suggest it is 2lbs of fat you put on.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited August 2017
    Ignore this post.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    You say you don't want to exercise anymore. OK. Let's assume there is no fluctuation on weight due to water and stuff and that it's all real gain. You're talking about the equivalent of taking a half hour or so walk beyond your normal activity each day, not necessarily an intense exercise session.