Zombies Don't Eat Cupcakes (closed group)

Options

Replies

• charlottebronte
    Options
    Thanks, but it's ok about the zombie pics....I can close my eyes :smile: I love the excitement I am reading here!
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Zombies, I will be posting next weeks challenge in a few hours. Sorry for the delay! I've had a busy day!
  • jamesysmom
    jamesysmom Posts: 38
    Options
    its fine I can definately understand about a busy day . Ive got to go log my exercise for today pushing a shopping cart full of bottled water will make one sweat lol.
  • harm_ny
    harm_ny Posts: 21
    Options
    This is my first challenge too! I'm looking forward to being able to outrun the undead after this challenge :)
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm going to see if my fiance and I can come up with a team signature. From what I see, all the other teams have something. I think it would be just the thing for our team. What do you think? He's a graphic designer, so he's pretty nifty with graphics and such. YAY!

-RAI
  • NonsensicalSteph
    NonsensicalSteph Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've never been part of a team challenge before but I'm totally excited! Lets do this!!
  • jamesysmom
    Options
    where do we need to send our starting weight ? Im so excited tomorrow is D day for us woohoo
  • risaiz
    Options
    zombie-cupcake-1.jpg

Here's the signature that my fiance and I came up with for our team! Let's go team Zombie! Feel free to use it as your signature to show zombie pride :D
  • harm_ny
    harm_ny Posts: 21
    Options
    OMG that is great!! I love it :)
  • jamesysmom
    Options
    I love it how do I get it ???
  • ccyha1
    ccyha1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I feel your pain. Do it! You will be loving yourself when you get there. Yippee.
  • risaiz
    Options
    Oops! I forgot to give you the image code.
    Just copy and paste this into your signature box:
    zombie-cupcake-1.jpg

Make sure to change the IMG to img on both ends of the code. Let me know if you need help with this :)

-RAI
  • jlynnmclaughlin
    Options
    Hi :) Just joined the middle of July and this is my 1st challenge. Can't wait to get started! Good luck to everyone on the team! <3
  • Sweetlux
    Options
    Zombies! I posted the challenge for next week on my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Save the page to your favorites ;)
    I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sweetlux/view/zombies-don-t-eat-cupcakes-august-challenge-closed-130958
  • Sweetlux
    Options
    Rizias that is so adorable :) Thank you! I was trying to figure out how to make one with not much luck!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    1. I love the signature thing.

2. I am so pumped.
  • risaiz
    Options
    Rizias that is so adorable :) Thank you! I was trying to figure out how to make one with not much luck!

Thanks and You're welcome! ZOMBIE PRIDE TO THE MAX!!! :drinker:
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    2 Questions: What are 'UP and Downs'?? And does the Challenge begin Monday?
  • Sweetlux
    Options
    Omgsh my autocorrect jacked up your name! Sorry about that also jwermen removed his/her self from the competition.
  • Sweetlux
    Options
    Mekob, this is straight from Gary :) Remember you can modify your exercises! So don't feel overwhelmed.

I knew that one would need clarification.

UPS and DOWNS

http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?v=bkD9LwDBWW0&feature=pyv&ad=7237549087&kw=exercise

The very first part of this exercise is the up and downs. They may be modified by simply starting on all 4's and then standing up quickly and returning to this position to all 4's. This is a cardio exercise! Don't be freaked out but all he is doing just do the first part and modify if needed.

REMEMBER ITS THE VERY FIRST THING HE DOES ON THE FLOOR that's it! Unless you are a real rockstar then finish it out if you can. It's a crazy exercise. Be ready for great exercises you can do at home without anything!