Rich people have better hair?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Body wash I use Aveeno unscented and the skin cream. Unscented Spectro gel for face wash and Clinique skin creams. All are unscented.
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    And wealthy men are not all conventionally handsome. Look at Buffet or George Soros.

But they sure are attractive with all that dough!
  • GlucoseKitten23
    GlucoseKitten23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    qdnmbhmo6a21.jpg

How much is Britney Spears worth again? Money didn't save that mop.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I thought rich people just bought their hair and then tried to pass it off as their own.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    qdnmbhmo6a21.jpg

How much is Britney Spears worth again? Money didn't save that mop.

3epw1nvgz1hm.png

Maybe she's using the $30 shampoo these days.
  • GlucoseKitten23
    GlucoseKitten23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mmm yeah that's photo shoot hair.
    I'd hope she uses the good stufff and has found someone to care for that weave a little better! She's worth it.
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have thick, red curly hair and have used the curly girl method on my hair for over a decade. (sulfate-free shampoos, conditioners and styling products without silicone) and always get tons of compliments. I hated my hair growing up. Now I love it. The styling cream I'm currently using is fairly pricey, but I bought my shampoo and conditioner from Target.

I am not rich at all. Not even close.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    I dont buy salon shampoo, I used to get it from my parents every year for christmas, but it just wasnt worth the money and I told them that. I was buying cheaper stuff from target but recently I've been only buying cruelty free beauty products, and because of that I wind up spending a bit more now than I was before. I'm still looking for a shampoo and conditioner combo that I love and that is cruelty free and wont break the bank, but until them I'm just testing out whatever brands I can find.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I would say that rich people are generally more attractive because they can afford high quality food (nutrition) which helps the body grow and function more efficiently --> height (generally people who are taller are seen as more attractive). They have more free time/relaxation time, more time to sleep, etc. As well as having more money for hair/body products which can make someone more attractive. Yes, clothes are not part of the person, but high quality clothes make a person look more attractive.

I think this is true. I'd also add regular, lifelong dental care (including orthodontia and/or cosmetic dentistry) to the reason that in general, wealthier people are more attractive. I even think it plays a role in the jobs people get or don't get post-college.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @aeloine wrote: »
    Go to Marshalls and Ross. They sell the top quality *kitten* for dirt cheap prices. Moroccan Oil? More like Moroccan this sale amirite?

Ok, I've tried and tried but you're going to have to help me out.

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Bath and Body Works is rich people stuff? I always thought it was gross.

I love their soaps and candles - that's what I buy there.

In terms of the tangent this thread has taken - if we're talking about rich ppl generally being better looking we need to account for the fact that rich people can afford plastic surgery. There are so many memes out there that say "you're not ugly, just poor."

Interesting. I thought it was for middle school kids. I find it very smelly.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    wfr039mjmoia.jpg

Get this

It's like 12$ and the same ingredients as Biolage
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    So....If I hit the Lottery, will my hair grow back?

yodf8tsqz9gf.png

Yes! It will.