Help?

Options
I have really fat upper thighs, neck, and lower stomach. Any foods I should avoid or try to eat?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Foods that you don't like, make you ill, or take you into a calorie surplus
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    There is literally nothing you can eat to specifically lose (or gain!) weight in those areas. All you can do is maintain a deficit and hope those areas reduce with the rest of you. Sorry!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above two posters that if the profile picture is the Op then this may be an issue of perception. Without stats we cannot know if the Op needs to lose any weight or should be restricting.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm going to add that I have tried to 'target' my thighs and the result? Me being underweight with the same thighs. Feeling terrible. I went to my doctor and have recieved all the information I need that I am healthy and beautiful with those thighs. It's just how I am. I love having this shape now. Especially now that I realize without it, I feel terribly sick, tired, and look bad from the fatigue overall as a result. Your body needs some fat to live, you can't really pick and choose where it goes.
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    What's your height and weight?