Recording foods

Options
Are we supoose to put what we drink as well as food or just food?

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    If its a drink with calories, yes.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    If it's a drink with calories, absolutely. Some people prefer to log black coffee, diet soda, etc as well, but that's up to you.

~Lyssa
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,681 Member
    Options
    Everything you put in your mouth that has calories should get logged. Don't forget sugar and milk in coffee/tea or oil that is used to saute foods.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    ^^^ yup. Don't forget to log alcohol too.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    You can log what you like. To be as accurate as possible you'd log everything you put in your mouth that contains calories, by weighing all solids on a food scale and measuring all liquids.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    If it has calories, you log it.
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yup, log absolutely everything you put in your mouth- Diet drinks, tea, coffee, fruit juice, flavored waters. Even chewing gum. There's the option for logging water on the diary already, but I made a section on my diary specifically for drinks (usually it's just a Pepsi max or a latte or something). Everything adds up!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    boredloser wrote: »
    Yup, log absolutely everything you put in your mouth- Diet drinks, tea, coffee, fruit juice, flavored waters. Even chewing gum. There's the option for logging water on the diary already, but I made a section on my diary specifically for drinks (usually it's just a Pepsi max or a latte or something). Everything adds up!

Excessive and unnecessary but if you want and enjoy tracking calorie free stuff to go for it XD Has exactly 0 impact on weight loss