What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Stretching... Then chest, after I get on the scale.
    I did pretty good last night, just 1 slice of pizza and 1 glass of wine, probably should have laid off the chips a bit more, but no soda, nor beer just sparkling La Croix...

There used to be a time not so long ago where I probably would have just lost control and had totally binged hard last night but it feels like those days are behind me. It has gotten easier.

Great job! It's good to know it's gets easier. I am struggling.

It does, I was caught in a vicious cycle for sometime. Run about 7-8 miles 7 days a week and lift for over an hour 5 days a week and totally lose my *kitten* on the weekends as soon as I tasted anything salty...

I'm much more balanced now, working out less and not bingeing like before...

I know a few personally who struggle with binging... I'm honestly not sure why it's gotten easier, but I think my brain chemistry over time may have changed because I don't struggle like before, the craving just isint there.

Knowing that it was not my fault and that I was fighting stimulus responses that were just impossible to overcome has however allowed me to make peace with it, which may also be a key. I am no more driven or dedicated now then the me who used to binge.
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sitting down after a 2mi walk
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Finally updating the Before & After pic of my ugly *kitten* face.
  • TRI_CMD35
    TRI_CMD35 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed, like many times before then morning comes around and I get out. What an adventure
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Enjoying yet another self indulgent day. Shamelessly and happily ignoring my "to do" list.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm about to get geared up for the gym. It's weights day. (I love the gym on Sunday. I've pretty much got the place to myself!) <3
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    About to watch IT with my daughter :)
  • kolson111322
    kolson111322 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    about to have dinner.
  • TRI_CMD35
    TRI_CMD35 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    In bed it's late
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Watching the first hour of the VMAs....then THRONES!!!!!!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Watching the live action Death Note on Netflix. Its um........not good........
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to sleep
  • QUEENxo1992
    QUEENxo1992 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Can't sleep.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed with a pounding headache and a brain that won't shut up. I need Nyquil by the shots :D
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Right now I am sitting on my lunch break in my car charging my phone which is currently at 18% waiting to go back into work tell 1 a.m. yay me
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    About to head to bed
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Drifting off, hopefully to a pleasant dream world...
  • TexasOilMan
    TexasOilMan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Laying here half asleep wondering who I can kik
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It's 1:30 AM & I am making deviled eggs to pack in my wife's lunch. I think I am finally tired for the day instead of my normal 2AM.
    Hahaha! You lose insomnia. I'm going to get an extra 30 minutes of sleep now...