Whats your best Non Scale Victory?

Options
Happy Monday! Get them Gains!!

Replies

• jasummers76
    jasummers76 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Energy, clothes that do not cling, and moving my car seat up two inches with plenty of room to spare.
  • JnineGains
    JnineGains Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! These are great!
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I bought a dress a year ago online and when it came I couldn't zip it up halfway. I wore it a few weeks ago for my husbands birthday and it fits perfect now.

My other one, after tearing my meniscus last Summer I couldn't do a lot of things but this month I'm running again and doing box jumps without pain.
  • rmgnow
    rmgnow Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Being a beast at playing soccer on the weekends B)
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    trixxxeee wrote: »
    Being able to wrap a bath towel around myself and it actually covering everything!
    I remember when this happened for me. I remember how I felt, like wait a min, the towel is completely around me. there are no bits and pieces exposed.

This is so huge. Congratulations!
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    trixxxeee wrote: »
    Being able to wrap a bath towel around myself and it actually covering everything!

Same! Part of me snapping out of my bad eating habits was realising I could no longer cover more than my boobs, and now I could answer the door in a towel - without flashing a delivery person - if I had to
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    After doing V-ups, got home and noticed I had a 2 horrible bruises (monkey butt). Wondered what changed because I've never had this issue, took my measurements and lost 2 inches on my butt. Saddest non scale victory.
  • 08_GreenEyedMomma
    08_GreenEyedMomma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So far, logging everything for a straight 29 days. And finally not beating myself up when the scale went up a full 2lbs Sunday morning from Saturday morning. I had pizza & beer Saturday night while enjoying time with friends & the Mayweather/McGreggor fight. I know it's water weight, and based on my previous experience (I weigh daily) it'll take about 2 days to be gone again. I also realized this yesterday evening: my weight goes up consistently each Monday from Saturday morning, and that it's probably due to the fact that I drink a lot less water on weekends. So I need to work on that next weekend.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Being able to go on vaca for a few days to see my son graduate from Basic Training for the Army and let myself enjoy, relax and I didn't track. In the past I have gotten obsessive about things, and then derail myself. Woke up today, and it's just another day, back on track. Life happens, and I intend to enjoy it!