• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Nostalgic
  • sarah30isael
    sarah30isael Posts: 88 Member
    Irritable
  • berryblonde
    berryblonde Posts: 18 Member
    Pissed. Nothing like arguing with the ex for hours before going to sleep to ruin the rest of the weekend.
  • SouthernCurves91
    SouthernCurves91 Posts: 2,417 Member
    edited August 2017
    Heart broken for Texas!
    My ❤️ is there.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Heart broken for Texas!
    My ❤️ is there.

Same. I haven't been able to get in touch with my best friend or her parents in Houston since Saturday afternoon. I wish I could be there to help them. But I can't.
  • SouthernCurves91
    SouthernCurves91 Posts: 2,417 Member
    Heart broken for Texas!
    My ❤️ is there.

Same. I haven't been able to get in touch with my best friend or her parents in Houston since Saturday afternoon. I wish I could be there to help them. But I can't.

Prayers for your friend and her family!
    My client today has been watching the coverage all day and brings tears to my eyes seeing all of it!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Heart broken for Texas!
    My ❤️ is there.

Prayers for your friend and her family!
    My client today has been watching the coverage all day and brings tears to my eyes seeing all of it!

I was just looking at it too, it's horrible and heartbreaking.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Irritated. My Hoover just decided to stop working & I have the hair of 2 hairy cats to clean up.

Straight to Amazon!

My dyson died last weekend and I went with a shark this time, ahhhmmazing! Way better than my dyson ever was and about a third of the price.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Irritated. My Hoover just decided to stop working & I have the hair of 2 hairy cats to clean up.

Straight to Amazon!

My dyson died last weekend and I went with a shark this time, ahhhmmazing! Way better than my dyson ever was and about a third of the price.

Is it any good on wooden floors? I'm all laminate

The one I got is for multi floor surfaces and yes, it works just as well on my wood floors as it does the carpeted ones.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member

Straight to Amazon!

The one I got is for multi floor surfaces and yes, it works just as well on my wood floors as it does the carpeted ones.

Will you come demonstrate it at my house? Also go ahead and bring your lawnmower as well as your washer and dryer.
  • zindroth
    zindroth Posts: 334 Member
    Pleased with myself for meeting a couple of mini goals :smile: Feeling positive that I can continue to make choices that will move me towards my goals this week.
  • ClrMeBlue
    ClrMeBlue Posts: 43 Member
    Like my brain is leaking out of my left ear but thankful nothing's leaking out of my butt!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Sick to my stomach
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Powerful
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Straight to Amazon!

Will you come demonstrate it at my house? Also go ahead and bring your lawnmower as well as your washer and dryer.

I suppose you're going to ask me to mow in this too?

v1oikl0b6x8c.jpg
  • Becksyboo87Xx
    Becksyboo87Xx Posts: 11 Member
    Heart broken
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    I'm feeling very over everything right now. I need a nap.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Cold. It's freezing in this office. :angry: