Replies

• watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Well that's me off to the local co-op
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    No luck at Holland and Barrett so might have to ask them to order it in.
  • harrynt
    harrynt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    watts6151 wrote: »
    Well that's me off to the local co-op

Great, worth calling ahead to check if they have oppo ice cream in stock!
    No luck at Holland and Barrett so might have to ask them to order it in.

Thanks, hope you manage to get some! I'm obviously biased but it will be worth it :wink:
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    ok, so my nearest stockist is just under 2 miles away, Im wondering if I could get it home before it melts...dont drive so would have to walk.
    I know less than 2 miles is not far as walking goes but I might have to eat it on the way home lol
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Assuming you don't walk super slow it will be fine. Our Waitrose is a 20 minute drive away and I've happily picked some up there, put it in the car and gone to some other shops before heading home. You could always take a cooler bag or if you don't have one of those a jiffy bag to pop it in as the bubble wrap will help to insulate it.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    Options
    scarlett_k wrote: »
    Assuming you don't walk super slow it will be fine. Our Waitrose is a 20 minute drive away and I've happily picked some up there, put it in the car and gone to some other shops before heading home. You could always take a cooler bag or if you don't have one of those a jiffy bag to pop it in as the bubble wrap will help to insulate it.

lol no I seem to walk alot quicker when I have the pushchair to push so looks like me and the littlest beast will be taking a walk this week lol
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    Options
    mbaby86 wrote: »

lol no I seem to walk alot quicker when I have the pushchair to push so looks like me and the littlest beast will be taking a walk this week lol

You could always eat it as you walk...
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options

Calories don't count when both standing up and moving.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    Options

Calories don't count when both standing up and moving.

I was thinking this, would also mean I wouldn't have to share with the beast as he would not be able to see me eating it from the pushchair lol
  • michelletowle52
    michelletowle52 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Co-op sell it. It's really nice but expensive. A rare treat.

Rang round all my local coops and sadly none of them stock it. I'm in the grim Midlands, the land the food innovation goes to die.

Rang round all my local coops and sadly none of them stock it. I'm in the grim Midlands, the land the food innovation goes to die.

[

• amos41
    amos41 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Buy get one half price at Holland and Barrett now
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    Options
    amos41 wrote: »
    Buy get one half price at Holland and Barrett now

Argh! If only one nearby stocked them!
  • robm1brown
    robm1brown Posts: 71 Member
    Options

You want to try and live in the *kitten* end of cumbria....now THAT'S grim.

I'm Hensingham *kitten* end enough?